- High-density polyethylene with molded finger grips
- Secure cap to keep dust out
- Easy to clean
- Holds five Hammer Gel servings
2.25" x 5.75"
5.82oz / 172.11 mL
Most Liked Positive Review
Awesome after my modifications!
I've used these Flasks for 10 years now. They have served me well during Marathons, Centuries, and 70.3 Triathalons. They allow me to thin out the gel in a 1:4 ratio with Electrolite Water for easer consumption at speed. But I recently modified a few of my flasks with a twist lock spout similar to c...
Most Liked Negative Review
Works but could be better. Here's how
I use these flasks for racing mountain bikes and while they adequately store the gel I use, they're hard to open and close when you're breathing heavily and under race stress. In other words, it takes two hands to close the bottle unless I want sticky gel on my gloves. (I don't want that) If I coul...
Best suggestion I've ever received for the run portion of a triathlon. No strapping individual gels on myself, no fumbling with opening packets, no running with a half-full gel oozing out on my hands until I can finish it, no tucking trash into my kit. Pull top open with teeth, squeeze, close with teeth. No mental or physical drain when those two are in short supply toward the end of a race. Added bonus: I can be my own gel mixologist!
Hey Jenny! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We're so glad you love our Hammer Flasks! Mixing up your own gels is always fun, and reducing waste is a bonus! We're glad we can help you out. Keep hammering!
I mix my own gels for running & flasks work great. The flask fits perfectly in hip pocket of running tights. Easy to open & no leaking!
Hey Christy! We're stoked you love and use our Hammer Flask! They are great for packing away on endurance adventures. Keep hammering!
This is the easiest and most efficient method I have found to carry and eat gels on the run. Easy to clean. Thanks!
Hi Jewyls! Thanks for the review. We're stoked you love our Hammer Flask! Keep hammering!
These little bottles are the perfect size to premix my Hammer gel and water to use in transition during a triathlon. It's mixed and ready to go - I grab it in transition and drink it while on the bike during the first few miles and I can easily put the empty bottle in my bike jersey. LOVE THE SIZE!! And the grip spots on one side.
Hi Karen! Thank you for the kind review. We're so happy you enjoy our Hammer Flask! Keep hammering!
Decided to make up my own brew for the bike leg instead of the gels. Worked well enough I may incorporate this on my runs. Hammer Perpetuem was my main ingredient along with a few other items.
Capacity of flask?
- Asked by Rick
- Verified Reply - SteveFilled to the brim, the Hammer Flask will hold 5 ounces of fluid. It will also hold 5 servings of Hammer Gel, with markings on the side of the flask showing the fill line for each of the five servings. The flask dimensions are 2.25" x 5.75"
Is this food safe and BPA free? (Please do not put me on any mailing lists). Thank you in advance.
- Asked by Fonda
- Verified Reply - SteveThe Hammer Flask, as are all the Hammer Nutrition bottles and capsule dispensers, is 100% BPA free.
How long can I keep servings in the flask once filled before risking product spoilage, etc? If only needing 2-3 servings during a ride can I put the remainder back in fridge or something?
- Asked by David.
- Verified Reply - Hammer Steve:If you have leftover Hammer Gel still in the flask after a workout, it will last for several weeks (at least) in the refrigerator and be good to consume. Prior to storing, make sure that you wash the exterior of the flask with dish soap, especially the mouth piece, to get rid of bacteria that may still be on there from saliva.
if the flask holds 5 servings, how do you gaging during a run how much to consume to equal 1 packet/portion size?
- Asked by Kelly
- Verified Reply - Hammer SteveOn the side of the flask, opposite of the finger grips, there are 5 raised and numbered markings, each spaced out precisely so that you can see the volume of each of the 5 servings inside the flask.
what are the dimensions?
- Asked by Debra Weier
- Verified Reply - Hammer SteveIt is approximately 5.75 inches from the base of the flask to the top of the nozzle. The base of the flask is 1.5 inches wide, and the widest spot of the flask is 2.25 inches wide.