Hammer Nutrition Careers
An intermediate level, full-time positon to manage day-to-day needs of the IT department servicing its "customers" in two buildings and two locations (one remote). This position is onsite in Whitefish, Montana.
Reports to Web/IT Manager
- Day-to-day support of all workstations (PCs and Macs).
Windows-installation and resolving various error messages.
Interfacing with our ERP system (DMA/Mach Software).
- Maintain and manage backups - data and email for all users.
- Build new computers with current Win 7 Pro O/S or iOS X and user apps.
- Working knowledge of Outlook 2010.
- Setting up user accounts in Windows, email, phone system, and ERP.
- First level diagnosis and support of ERP system and ShoreTel IP Phone system.
- Available for off-hours support - remote and onsite.
- Ability to diagnose and fix most hardware and software issues in PCs and Macs.
- Solid understanding of networking, LANs, Firewall configuration, and knowledge of Virtual Machine architectures, esp. Windows Hyper V technology.
- Learn and support the RF scanner system in warehouse.
- Networking certifications a plus.
- 2+ years work experience in network/IT support environment.
- Ability to work with others.
Send resume/detailed work experience to email@example.com only if you are qualified.