(3+ FOR $29.95 EACH)
- Targets joint & muscle soreness
- Optimizes joint mobility & flexibility
- Assists in maximizing recovery
Tissue Rejuvenator is a powerful two-part formula that helps rebuild joint, tendon, and soft tissue, while simultaneously reducing swelling and alleviating aches and pain. While the rebuilding of damaged or degenerated tissue will take time, the pain-alleviating aspects of Tissue Rejuvenator go to work immediately. It is thus equally well-suited for dealing with acute pains, sprains, or chronic and degenerative conditions. Tissue Rejuvenator is your healthy alternative to NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), providing rapid relief, with results improving as you consistently use the product.
If you have pain, you must try Tissue Rejuvenator. It’ll quickly become a friend for life.
Glucosamine Sulfate – The basic building block or raw material in joint cartilage, ligaments, and tendons. Glucosamine sulfate plays a major role in the synthesis of collagen, cartilage, bone, skin, and various lubricating fluids in joints. It also promotes elasticity of joint movement, and functions as an anti-inflammatory.
Chondroitin Sulfate – One of the most important building blocks for the repair of damaged cartilage, chondroitin sulfate also blocks the activity of enzymes that break down joint material. This helps reduce inflammation, and protects cartilage from further damage. Chondroitin sulfate also promotes lubrication and cushioning in the joints. Hammer Nutrition uses only highly purified and sterilized, 100% BSE (Bovine spongiform encephalopathy)-free, bovine-derived chondroitin sulfate produced in the USA.
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) – Necessary for proper synthesis and maintenance of body tissues such as skin, hair, nails, tendons, and cartilage.
Boswellia Serrata – An Ayurvedic herb with anti-inflammatory properties. Its primary active ingredients are triterpene acids, which may also be useful for relief from exercise-induced breathing difficulties.
Devil's Claw – A South African herb with anti-inflammatory properties. Devil’s Claw has also been used to relieve mild stomach upset.
Yucca Root – A medicinal herb traditionally used to offer relief from osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis symptoms. It also provides antifungal and antibacterial benefits.
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Root Extract – A perennial plant of the ginger family, and the spice that gives curry its yellow color. This well-known inflammation fighter owes its ability to quench inflammation to its high levels of curcumin. In addition to being anti-inflammatory, curcumin also possesses antioxidant properties.
Quercetin – Naturally found in onions, apples, leafy vegetables, and other food sources, this potent bioflavonoid has both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Undenatured Type II Collagen (UC-II™) – A patented, extensively studied dietary ingredient derived from chicken sternum cartilage. UC-II™ works with the immune system to promote healthy joints and increase joint mobility and flexibility. (U.S. Patents 5,645,851; 5,637,321; 5,529,786; and 5,750,144). UC-II™ is a trademark of InterHealth N.I.
Proprietary Enzyme Blend (peptidase, bromelain, papain, amylase, lipase, cellulase, and phytase) – Aids in the complete absorption of the nutrient components in the product.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR THOSE WITH SHELLFISH ALLERGIES
Glucosamine sulfate is usually derived from shellfish; the overwhelming number of joint health supplements containing glucosamine - including Tissue Rejuvenator - use shellfish-derived glucosamine sulfate. However, since glucosamine is derived from the shells of these animals, while the allergen is within the flesh of the animals, it may be safe (key word "may") to use Tissue Rejuvenator even for those with a shellfish allergy.
Still, using the adage "when in doubt, don't," we adamantly recommend that anyone with a shellfish allergy consult their physician before taking Tissue Rejuvenator or any glucosamine sulfate-containing supplements.
|Serving Size 4 Capsules |
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
(Peptidase, Papain, Bromelain, Phytase, Amylase, Cellulase, Protease, and Lipase)
|Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Root Extract||100mg||†|
|Quercetin (Saphora Japonica Source)||20mg||†|
|Black Pepper Extract (Bioperine™)||6mg||†|
|Undenatured Type II Collagen**||5mg||†|
| * The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
† Daily Value not established.
**UC-II™ brand undenatured type II collagen (U.S. Patents 5,645,851, 5,637,321, 5,529,786 and 5,750,144). UC-II™ is a trademark of InterHealth N.I.
|Other Ingredients: Vegetable Capsules (plant cellulose and water), Rice Bran Concentrate.|
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Most Liked Positive Review
I have used many Hammer products over the years with much success. Then one day my dog Mia (a pittbull) tore her ACL. The outlook from the vet was not good. They even expected her to need surgery (expensive surgery). I figured why not, if its good for me why not try it on her. Well she recovered tot...
Most Liked Negative Review
I tried this product as an alternative to Ibuprofin for
I tried this product as an alternative to Ibuprofin for reducing joint swelling and pain. I'm still on the fence about TR. The pills are large, so digestibility is not great. I would prefer smaller pills. I'm not sure I get the relief from swelling and pain management I was after. So far I'd rate th...
As an older rider and racer I depend on Tissue Rejuvenator to keep my joints happy.
Tried this once and noticed less pain. So I purchased again hoping to lower the pain threshold.
I have used tissue rejuvenator for maintenance at two caps a day for a long time with noticable pain relief in my knees. Recently I took a hard crash and got a grade three AC separation, I upped my dose to four caps twice daily. In three weeks I have 90% range of motion back. Yes I'm still sore and stiff but not loosing motion is key and this product in my opinion has undoubtedly sped my recovery rates. I'm positive with physical therapy exercise and continued tissue rejuvenator I'll be back at 100% for February when race season starts again.
Works great! Especially, onbruises and cuts.
This is one of my favorite products. I have very little to no cartilage in my knees and with Tissue Rejuvenator in my system they are not sore during and after a training or race day.
What color should this product be? Mine has an orange like color and I don't recall it being this color when I used it a month ago. I purchased this two months ago from you. Thanks
- Asked by Can't Recall
- Verified Reply - SteveBecause of certain herbal/spice extracts--Boswellia Serratta, Devils Claw, Yucca Root, Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Root Extract [THIS ONE ESPECIALLY], and Quercetin (Saphora Japonica Source)-- there will always be some variations in the colors. This is normal for herbal/spice extracts, and some suggest that the more orange and/or yellow the color, the more potent the Turmeric extract may be.
What's the "shelf life" for Tissue Rejuvenator? Can I buy 3-4 bottles at a time to have on hand if I typically take 1-2/day, with some days up to 4/day depending on activity?
- Asked by Jimmy
- Verified Reply - SteveTissue Rejuvenator will retain its potency for four (4) years from the date of manufacturer, listed as "MFG" on the bottle. . Make sure to store the product away from direct sunlight, moisture, and excess heat.
Hi, I cannot find an expiration date on any of my bottles of tissue rejuvenator, can you please tell me how long they are good for? Thank you!
- Asked by Michelle
- Verified Reply - SteveThere should be a manufacturer date, listed as "MFG" on the bottle. The product will retain its potency for four (4) years from that date. Make sure to store the product away from direct sunlight, moisture, and excess heat.
I've been bone on bone in both knees for some time due to meniscus tears an surgical removal. I think the tissue rejuvenator will help me with discomfort and repair. What dosage do you recommend for an senior (74 yr. old) cyclist and court sport handball player? Should dosage change with comfort / discomfort? Do you recommend other supplements to take in conjunction? Thanks for your consideration
- Asked by Olhiker2
- Verified Reply - SteveI suggest starting with a dose of 2 capsules of Tissue Rejuvenator twice a day, with or without food, for the first two week. This dose can be increased, if necessary/desired, up to 4 capsules twice daily (8 total), or a thrice daily dose of 2-3-2 capsules (8 total). Another great product for you would be EndurOmega (https://www.hammernutrition.com/products/supplements/tissue-rejuvenator/), which supplies the lubricating/anti-inflammation essential fatty acids EPA and DHA. A dose of 2 softgel capsules two to three times day (take this product with food) would complement Tissue Rejuvenator nicely. Lastly, Hammer Hemp (https://www.hammernutrition.com/products/supplements/hammer-hemp/) will supply superb anti-inflammatory benefits. One 10mg or 25mg softgel capsule daily.
Is this safe for teenagers and if it isn't what should I use to recover.
- Asked by John
- Verified Reply - SteveTissue Rejuvenator is completely safe and highly beneficial for teenagers to use. Most often, a daily dose of two capsules twice daily is completely sufficient.
Do I need to take this with food? Or can it be taken by itself? Or either way?
- Asked by Elizabeth
- Verified Reply - SteveYou may take Tissue Rejuvenator with or without food; however, some of the nutrients in the Proprietary Enzyme Blend component-- the bromelain and papain--may provide slightly stronger anti-inflammatory benefits when taken away from protein-containing foods.
can you tell me about the glucosamine sulfate - is it the KCl version or HCl version, I am asking because my understanding about glucosamine sulfate supplements is that the KCl version is effective in research, while the HCl is not. Thank you
- Asked by SethDC
- Verified Reply - SteveWe use the KCl form of glucosamine sulfate in Tissue Rejuvenator.
Please, can someone with a muscle tear take this medication and how many?
- Asked by Ade
- Verified Reply - SteveTissue Rejuvenator is a nutritional supplement, not a medication, and it is the ideal product to take to help with tears of muscle and joint tissue. If the condition is severe, we recommend a dose of 4 capsules twice daily (8 total for the day) for the first 2 weeks, perhaps up to 4 weeks. After that, or when the condition is showing rapid improvement, that dose may be cut in half to 2 capsules twice daily (4 total for the day).
My husband has rheumatoid arthritis and gets awful flare ups. Can this be taken with his pain medication to help reduce swelling?
- Asked by Question
- Verified Reply - SteveYes, the nutrients in Tissue Rejuvenator will provide strong anti-inflammation benefits, and many will help reduce swelling.
I am a free rider and a dirt jumper, so needless to say there is a lot of stress on my joints especially my knees. I am only 18 so I don't feel it yet but I don't really want to. would this product actually help my joints? and would it help prevent the severity of joint pain in my later years?
- Asked by Cole.c
- Verified Reply - SteveIt is NEVER too early to protect your joints and help keep them strong! Tissue Rejuvenator contains all the "raw materials" that ligaments, tendons, joints, and connective tissue need--not only to help with the reparation process if injured--but to maintain their structural integrity. A dose of 2 capsules daily is a great way to provide nourishment for the joints to keep them strong and healthy. Optimal benefits are received from consistent, daily use, so remember to take the product every day!