- Enhances exercise recovery
- Concentrated, nutrient-dense protein source
- Supports optimal cholesterol levels
- 24 serving container
Containing 100% GMO-free, soy protein isolate, Hammer’s Soy Protein is a nutrient-dense protein source. Each scoop supplies 23 grams of protein per scoop, and provides phytonutrients known to benefit heart and bone health, and healthy cholesterol levels.
Non-GMO Soy Protein Isolate - A dry powder food ingredient that has been separated or isolated from the other components of the soybean, making it 90-95% protein, and nearly carbohydrate- and fat-free.
Stevia - A natural, calorie-free sweeter derived from the leaves of Stevia rebaudiana, a plant native to Central and South America. It does not affect blood sugar levels or contribute to tooth decay like sugar does.
|Hammer Vanilla Soy|
|Serving Size: 28.5 g (Approx 1 Level Scoop or single serving)|
1 Level Scoop: 68.5 cc = 4.6 Tbsp = 13.9 tsp
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|Ingredients: Non-GMO Soy Protein Isolate, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Stevia.|
I'm never disappointed with any Hammer product I have tried, ordered and re-ordered.
Love putting this in my morning shakes
Simple ingredients , no fluff!
I started adding Vanilla Soy Protein to my oatmeal last year. At first, it was just a test...I was quickly hooked on it. Not only does is it a nice cream addition to my oatmeal, it's also giving me the morning boost of protein that I need.
I had been tired and struggling. I happened to read the article of protein and protein deficiency symptoms. I realized that I had all of them. I made an appointment with my doctor and was diagnosed with a protein deficiency. I have been using the soy protein daily since. It has changed my life. I am no longer tired and my protein deficiency is solved. Thanks hammer for the article and a quality product.
is this soy in this protein water washed or alcohol washed ?
- Asked by J
- Verified Reply - SteveThe GMO-free soy protein isolate we use is processed with a water wash (rather than an alcohol wash). This maintains the integrity of the naturally occurring isoflavones, vitamins and minerals and other bioactive components.
How many 1 scoop servings per container, at 125 grams of protein required per day its gonna go FAST
- Asked by Jack
- Verified Reply - SteveThere are 24 servings in a container of Soy Protein, with each scoop containing 23 grams of protein
I'm allergic to peanuts. Is there any potential cross contamination with the Soy Protein?
- Asked by Malissa
- Verified Reply - SteveCross-contamination is virtually impossible. While we do have two flavors of Hammer Gel that contain peanuts, they are produced in a separate facility than all of the other Hammer Nutrition fuels, and in rooms dedicated for those two flavors only. In addition, our manufacturer has an Allergen Control Standard Operating Procedure which addresses all potential hazards introduced at all production stages. This SOP (standard operating procedure) addresses receiving, identification, and warehousing of allergenic ingredients, scheduling of allergen production, verification of sanitation after allergen production, and employee practices. When sanitation is complete, allergen testing is performed on the equipment to ensure no allergen residue exists on the line prior to beginning production. Employees performing the batching or packaging are dedicated to these areas, so do not cross-contaminate from other packaging lines.
Do you have an amino acid breakdown for this product?
- Asked by Phillip
- Verified Reply - Hammer SteveHere is the most current information available regarding the amino acid profile of Soy Protein, starting with the 9 Essential Amino Acids: LEUCINE - 1368 mg ISOLEUCINE - 815 mg VALINE - 832 mg METHIONINE - 217 mg ARGININE - 1264 mg HISTIDINE - 433 mg LYSINE - 1048 mg PHENYLALANINE - 865 mg TRYPTOPHAN - 526 mg Non-Essential Amino Acids CYSTEINE - 216 mg ASPARTIC ACID - 1929 mg ALANINE - 715 mg GLUTAMIC ACID - 3176 mg GLYCINE - 698 mg PROLINE - 832 mg SERINE - 864 mg TYROSINE - 632 mg
Do you have a version of this protein without Stevia?
- Asked by Lala
- Verified Reply - Hammer SteveAt this time, Hammer Soy Protein comes in a Vanilla flavor and with a touch of stevia.
Is this product dairy free?
- Asked by Andrea
- Verified Reply - Hammer SteveHammer Soy Protein is 100% free of all dairy. If there was any dairy in the product, we would be required to list it on the label, as dairy is a primary allergen.
Soy protein.For a marathon cycle event - 12hh. You recommend a protein additional intake. Can you help me. How much. Say per 1000ml ?
- Asked by Willie
- Verified Reply - Hammer SteveDuring prolonged bouts of exercise (3+ hours), the body will satisfy about 10% of its energy requirements from the amino acids contained in protein. That is why Perpetuem contains both complex carbohydrates and soy protein. Every scoop contains 3.5 grams of soy protein--an excellent "during exercise" protein source--so depending on your weight, you will need 1-2 scoops of Perpetuem hourly. This will supply 3.5 - 7 grams of protein, which should be completely sufficient. Fluid intake from all sources (including your mixed bottles of Perpetuem) should range from 16 -28 ounces (about 475 - 830 milliliters) per hour. Some athletes like to add a bit more volume of specific amino acids to their hourly intake, primarily the branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), which help reduce muscle tissue breakdown, while also delaying exercise-induced or central nervous system-induced fatigue. This is where hourly intakes of Endurance Amino (1-2 capsules/hour) will be beneficial.
I am wanting to know the ingredients of the Soy protein powder, please. thank you Reec
- Asked by Reec
- Verified Reply - Hammer SteveHammer Soy Protein contains the following: Non-GMO Soy Protein Isolate, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Stevia.