All the benefits of our best-selling
Endurolyte Extreme capsules
are now offered in an easy-to-mix
powder. This all-new formula
dissolves quickly and completely,
with a subtle, natural watermelon
flavor. Consume in water alone or
add it to your liquid fuels according
to your unique dosing needs. The
mild flavor makes it easy to drink
all day, while the lack of residue
makes it perfect for hydration packs
and bottles of any form.
With three times the sodium
chloride and potassium, and a
softer flavor profile than Fizz, this
is the perfect solution for multihour
bottles of fuel, those who
dislike consuming capsules, and
those whose electrolyte needs are
high. Regardless of the conditions,
duration, or intensity of your
activities, Endurolytes Extreme
Powder has you covered.
Full-Spectrum Electrolyte Profile – This complete profile contains the following minerals:
- Sodium – Sourced from salt, which is comprised of 40% sodium.
- Chloride – Sourced from salt, which is comprised of 60% chloride
- Calcium Lactate Gluconate – A compound containing calcium, lactic acid and gluconic acid, calcium lactate gluconate is used for its neutral taste and excellent solubility.
- Magnesium Lactate Gluconate – A compound containing magnesium, lactic acid and gluconic acid, mangesium lactate gluconate is used for its neutral taste and excellent solubility.
- Potassium Citrate – A compound containing potassium and citric acid, potassium citrate is an excellent, easily dissolvable source of potassium.
Manganese – This trace mineral is necessary for optimal muscle cell enzyme reactions and for the conversion of fatty acids and protein into energy.
Silicon Dioxide – Necessary for anti-caking, Endurolytes Extreme Powder contains a premium trademarked version called Flo-Gard™ SP, which contains no calories, GMOs, or allergens.
Monk Fruit – A natural, calorie-free sweetener that does not affect insulin production. The sweetness from monk fruit is not due to natural sugars like most fruits, but instead from its naturally occurring antioxidants called mogrosides.