How to use Endurolytes® Extreme Powder
Full-Spectrum Electrolyte Profile – This complete profile contains the following minerals:
- Sodium – Sourced from salt, which is comprised of 40% sodium.
- Chloride – Sourced from salt, which is comprised of 60% chloride
- Calcium Lactate Gluconate – A compound containing calcium, lactic acid and gluconic acid, calcium lactate gluconate is used for its neutral taste and excellent solubility.
- Magnesium Lactate Gluconate – A compound containing magnesium, lactic acid and gluconic acid, mangesium lactate gluconate is used for its neutral taste and excellent solubility.
- Potassium Citrate – A compound containing potassium and citric acid, potassium citrate is an excellent, easily dissolvable source of potassium.
Manganese – This trace mineral is necessary for optimal muscle cell enzyme reactions and for the conversion of fatty acids and protein into energy.
Silicon Dioxide – Necessary for anti-caking, Endurolytes Extreme Powder contains a premium trademarked version called Flo-Gard™ SP, which contains no calories, GMOs, or allergens.
Monk Fruit – A natural, calorie-free sweetener that does not affect insulin production. The sweetness from monk fruit is not due to natural sugars like most fruits, but instead from its naturally occurring antioxidants called mogrosides.
|Endurolytes Extreme Powder |
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (2g)
Servings Per Container: 90
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Calcium Lactate Gluconate, Magnesium Lactate Gluconate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Natural Watermelon Flavor(s), Silicon Dioxide, Monk Fruit Extract, Manganese Gluconate.|