The Wireless USA muscle stimulator is recommended for the competitive/high-performance athlete who has a rigorous training and exercise regimen. It features a total of nine programs and five levels of progression that will keep elite athletes challenged with every training session, resulting in a true competitive advantage!
- The first FDA-cleared wireless electric muscle stimulation device
- All the benefits and programs of the Compex Sport Elite, while delivering the freedom of wireless
- Wireless pods replace bulky cables to offer maximum mobility during muscle stim sessions (both active and passive)
- Pods connect to the electrode pads with patent pending easy-snap application
- Smaller, sleeker, and lighter design than wired versions
- New LED interface and smart-touch buttons for more intuitive control and usability
- Easy-to-use individually controlled channels for targeted therapy of specific muscle areas
- 9 programs with 5 levels of progression for the maximum number of options to enhance warmup, workout, and recovery
- Ultra-sleek docking station for easy, self-contained storage and charging of control unit and electrode pods
The Compex Wireless USA is recommended for the competitive/high performance athlete that has a rigorous training and exercise regimen. It features a total of 9 programs and 5 levels of progression will keep elite athletes challenged with every training session resulting in a true competitive advantage!
The principle of electrostimulation is very simple and precisely reproduces the processes that occur when our brain orders muscles to contract. When we decide to contract a muscle, our brain sends a signal in the form of an electric current that travels at high speed along the nerve fibers. On arrival at its destination, the signal excites the motor nerve, which transmits the information to the area immediately around the muscle and triggers the muscle contraction. In the case of electrostimulation, excitation occurs directly on the motor nerve using electrical pulses perfectly adapted to guarantee effectiveness, safety and comfort in use. In fact, muscles cannot tell the difference between a voluntary contraction (triggered by the brain) and an electrically induced contraction: the work carried out is exactly the same. It's natural!
Did you know that with electrostimulation you can...
- Recover faster and better after exertion
- Improve stamina and endurance
- Gain strength and speed
- Work on continuity
- Help increase your muscle volume
- Help improve blood circulation
- Stregthen ankles to avoid strain
- Help improve your abdominal muscles
Enjoy all these benefits without osteotendinous constraint on the joints, mental fatigue, and cardiac stress.
Electrostimulation is not meant to be a replacement for traditional strength training exercises. However, electrostimulation does enable you to attain results that were previously unachievable through strength training alone. At best, electrostimulation is meant to be a complement to your existing sports training program. Athletes can utilize a methodology-based sequencing of different training techniques, including electrostimulation, to exploit their distinct and individual benefits for strength training.