When combined with your existing fitness routine, the Compex Edge 2.0 enables you to target your training and exercise more muscle in less time, so you can achieve peak performance and fitness—providing a more efficient workout regimen, with greatly reduced risk of injury to joints and tendons, and virtually no cardiovascular fatigue. Whether used for sports training, fitness workouts, muscle development, recovery, massage, pain alleviation, or a warmup, Compex enhances your muscle performance.
Whether you’re a competitive athlete, fitness enthusiast, weekend warrior, stay-at-home mom, or aging adult, the Compex Edge can help you to achieve optimum health and fitness.
- Recover faster and better after exertion
- Improve stamina and endurance
- Gain strength and speed
- Work on continuity
- Help increase your muscle volume
- Help improve blood circulation
- Strengthen ankles to avoid strain
- Help improve your abdominal muscles
The Compex Edge 2.0 features the following 4 programs:
- Resistance – Builds muscle size, strength, and density—optimal for toning muscles. Targets both slow- and fast-twitch muscle fibers.
- Active Recovery – Produces a muscle twitch to clear lactic acid, increase blood flow, promote muscle relaxation, and enable a faster recovery from muscle soreness and fatigue.
- Endurance – Increases muscle capillarization (blood flow) and targets the slow- twitch muscle fibers, helping to establish or improve basic muscle endurance.
- TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) – Sends tiny electrical pulses, targeting sensory nerves, to effectively alleviate localized pain.