(3+ FOR $29.95 EACH)
- Blocks starch absorption
- Enhances fat burning
- Decreases fat absorption
Safely, effectively, and naturally drop pounds and keep them off with Phytolean’s potent plant-based formula. White kidney bean extract reduces the starch-digesting enzyme, alpha amylase, so starchy carbohydrates will pass through the digestive tract undigested (similar to the passing of insoluble fiber), preventing their absorption and subsequent conversion to body fat. Raspberry ketones complement the Phytolean formula by increasing fatburning and inhibiting fat storage.
Razberi-K® Raspberry Ketones – The trademarked form of the same standardized raspberry ketones used in weight loss studies. “Ketone” refers to a naturally occurring bioactive compound found in raspberries, used to increase the body’s fat-burning capabilities.
Fabenol® Max Phaseolus Vulgaris L. – A natural extract obtained from white kidney beans is commonly referred to as a "starch blocker" or "carbohydrate blocker." It reduces the body’s ability to digest and absorb starchy carbohydrates. They instead pass through the GI track undigested, similarly to fiber.
|Serving Size 3 Capsules|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Raspberry Ketone (as Razberi-K®)**||600mg||†|
|Phaseolus Vulgaris L (as Fabenol Max™)**||1500mg||†|
| * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
† Daily Value not established.
** Razberi-K is a trademark of Integrity Nutraceuticals International.
** Fabenol Max is a trademark of Sabinsa Corporation.
|Other Ingredients: Stabilized Rice Bran, Vegetable Capsules (plant cellulose and water). |
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Most Liked Positive Review
It dose work!!!!!
OK so I have tried all the diet stuff out their and this is the one I found that works. I wanted to lose about 10 lbs I struggle with my weight I go from 180 to 190 I ordered this product I and I was at 187. I started it and was not to happy with it in the first 30 days then all of a sudden I looked...
Most Liked Negative Review
Approx 1 hr after taking this product I have difficulty breathing. I experience asthma-like symptoms and wheezing where it actually sounds like I have pneumonia. I have tried using this on 4 separate occasions and always have the same experience. I wish I could return this but my receipt is dated 31...
I take one after each meal. I'm new to taking this. So far, I've not had any negative side effects.
Hi Juanita, thanks for your feedback, please enjoy the product!
I admit that while I was hopeful, I was more skeptical that Phytolean would actually prove to be both effective and (evidently) safe. I'm now a True Believer. Started using it during the Thanksgiving holidays and into Christmas, and it really did help to make a difference as I was indulging in unusually starchy and/or fatty foods. I won't say you can eat an elephant every day without consequence by just taking 3 Phytolean to counter the effects, but I can personally attest to gaining negligible weight in the aftermath compared to what I would have gained without it (I gained 1# where I would have gained 3-5#). I had a great chat with Customer Support tha allayed my concerns about how long it's been around and any known interactions with medications or medical conditions. Seems almost too good to be true. But it's TRUE.
Hi Linda, we're so glad that Phytolean has worked for you! Happy to help you fuel right and feel great!
I am using this product going through menopause as my body seems to crave carbohydrates and this cuts issues with that way down.
Great time of year to focus on healthy weight control.
I use this as suggested on the bottle, when i am going to be eating a pile of carbs.. not quite sure how much it helps, have to keep trying to see!
Are you still making appestat?
- Asked by Michelle
- Verified Reply - SteveNo, this product has been discontinued.
Is this safe while nursing?
- Asked by Nursing Mom
- Verified Reply - SteveBecause of the raspberry ketone component, we do not recommend using Phytolean while pregnant or nursing. According to the WedMD website: "There is not enough reliable information about the safety of taking raspberry ketone if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use." PLEASE discuss ALL supplements and fuels you may be using, or are thinking of using, with your doctor first!
Is this product ok to use when I'm in heavy training and need to metabolize more carbs??
- Asked by Dan
- Verified Reply - Hammer Steve,Hammer SteveYou can certainly use Phytolean during high periods of training, though it's probably not the best time to use it. When you're engaged in periods of high training, you need a sufficient amount of carbohydrates to fuel your body during exercise AND you need an adequate amount in the few hours after exercise to restock and build up glycogen stores in the muscles and liver. The one time you might find Phytolean to be a necessity during high volume training periods is later in the evening-to-night if you're eating too much starchy foods or doing any late night snacking. At that time, assuming your workout was earlier in the day, those extra carbs will most likely not be used for energy or glycogen restoration, and instead be more readily stored in fat cells. That's when a 2-capsule dose of Phytolean--and its starch-blocking action--will be of primary benefit and help prevent unwanted weight gain.,You can certainly use Phytolean during high periods of training, though it's probably not the best time to use it. When you're engaged in periods of high training, you need a sufficient amount of carbohydrates to fuel your body during exercise AND you need an adequate amount in the few hours after exercise to restock and build up glycogen stores in the muscles and liver. The one time you might find Phytolean to be a necessity during high volume training periods is later in the evening-to-night if you're eating too much starchy foods or doing any late night snacking. At that time, assuming your workout was earlier in the day, those extra carbs will most likely not be used for energy or glycogen restoration, and instead be more readily stored in fat cells. That's when a 2-capsule dose of Phytolean--and its starch-blocking action--will be of primary benefit and help prevent unwanted weight gain.
Does Phytolean have any caffeine or anything else that would keep one awake at night?
- Asked by Paul
- Verified Reply - Hammer SteveThere is neither caffeine nor stimulants in Phytolean. The raspberry ketone component does increase the rate of fat metabolism by increasing the release of the hormone norepinephrine, which is the same hormone released when one is in stressful situations, and the hormone adiponectin from fat cells (thin people have more circulating adiponectin levels than obese persons). While there are no stimulants in Phytolean, the release of these two hormones--in particular norepinephrine--may (key word "may") cause highly sensitive people to feel mildly energetic if the product is taken too close to when they normally go to bed. In general, however, there is nothing in Phytolean that should cause disruption of sleep.
The bottle says take 1-2 capsules before consuming high starch meal. How long before the meal is it recommended that the does be taken?
- Asked by Tracy
- Verified Reply - Hammer SteveThe original recommendations were to take the capsules 30 minutes prior to the start of the meal. However, we found that in our own use of the product, it seemed to work even better if the capsules were taken a little closer to the start of the meal, about 5-10 minutes prior. We have also received a lot of positive feedback from people who have taken Phytolean shortly after their meal began. Either way -- 5 to 10 minutes prior, or shortly after the meal begins -- should work quite well for you.
Do I take this for every meal or will taking 2-3 in the morning cover breakfast and lunch? Also, does this have to be taken a certain time before you eat or can you take the pills as you are eating? Thanks, Tim
- Asked by Tim
- Verified Reply - Hammer StevePhytolean should be taken prior to or during each meal that is high in starch; one dose will not cover you for both breakfast and lunch. We have received positive feedback from people who have taken the product 5-10 minutes prior to a meal, and we've received an equal amount of positive feedback from people who take the capsules with their meal. I prefer to take the product just before a high-starch meal, but you should get good results either way: taking the product before or during.