(3+ FOR $29.95 EACH)
- Blocks starch absorption
- Enhances fat burning
- Decreases fat absorption
Safely, effectively, and naturally drop pounds and keep them off with Phytolean’s potent plant-based formula. White kidney bean extract reduces the starch-digesting enzyme, alpha amylase, so starchy carbohydrates will pass through the digestive tract undigested (similar to the passing of insoluble fiber), preventing their absorption and subsequent conversion to body fat. Raspberry ketones complement the Phytolean formula by increasing fatburning and inhibiting fat storage.
Razberi-K® Raspberry Ketones – The trademarked form of the same standardized raspberry ketones used in weight loss studies. “Ketone” refers to a naturally occurring bioactive compound found in raspberries, used to increase the body’s fat-burning capabilities.
Fabenol® Max Phaseolus Vulgaris L. – A natural extract obtained from white kidney beans is commonly referred to as a "starch blocker" or "carbohydrate blocker." It reduces the body’s ability to digest and absorb starchy carbohydrates. They instead pass through the GI track undigested, similarly to fiber.
|Serving Size 3 Capsules|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Raspberry Ketone (as Razberi-K®)**||600mg||†|
|Phaseolus Vulgaris L (as Fabenol Max™)**||1500mg||†|
| * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
† Daily Value not established.
** Razberi-K is a trademark of Integrity Nutraceuticals International.
** Fabenol Max is a trademark of Sabinsa Corporation.
|Other Ingredients: Stabilized Rice Bran, Vegetable Capsules (plant cellulose and water). |
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Most Liked Positive Review
It dose work!!!!!
OK so I have tried all the diet stuff out their and this is the one I found that works. I wanted to lose about 10 lbs I struggle with my weight I go from 180 to 190 I ordered this product I and I was at 187. I started it and was not to happy with it in the first 30 days then all of a sudden I looked...
Most Liked Negative Review
Approx 1 hr after taking this product I have difficulty breathing. I experience asthma-like symptoms and wheezing where it actually sounds like I have pneumonia. I have tried using this on 4 separate occasions and always have the same experience. I wish I could return this but my receipt is dated 31...
I find this product to be reasonably effective in curbing appetite cravings. None of the (legal) appetite suppressants work all by themselves; you have to be aware and consciously maintain your resolve to not eat by habit but only when you really need to. Phytolean is about as effective as the commercial brands of similar products, but I have a lot more trust in the folks at Hammer as regards what things they put into their products.
Hi Jon, we appreciate the kind words, keep Hammering!
As a long time ultra runner/cyclist and tennis player I have relied on Hammer products for well over 20 years. After trying Phytolean last year I found it has had a positive effect on helping maintain a desired weight range for the type of active lifestyle I continue to enjoy. I also have my brother and sister-in-law using it on a regular basis with both reporting great results.
Hi Mikael, thanks for your awesome feedback and for sharing the product! Hammer on!
As someone with multiple food intolerances, this supplement helps me to eat foods I normally wouldn't be able to touch, and cuts down on how my body reacts to them. So I would definitely recommend to all.
Used Phytolean and an aggressive training regime to finally break through a plateau. May have just been the training but weight lose appeared to have been hastened by the use of this product.
I go to a nutritionist who uses muscle response testing to make sure my body "likes" any supplement I want to take. Both he and I were shocked when Phytolean tested to be a 10 out of 10. That just doesn't happen. I have seen incredible results and I've felt great achieving them.
Are you still making appestat?
- Asked by Michelle
- Verified Reply - SteveNo, this product has been discontinued.
Is this safe while nursing?
- Asked by Nursing Mom
- Verified Reply - SteveBecause of the raspberry ketone component, we do not recommend using Phytolean while pregnant or nursing. According to the WedMD website: "There is not enough reliable information about the safety of taking raspberry ketone if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use." PLEASE discuss ALL supplements and fuels you may be using, or are thinking of using, with your doctor first!
Is this product ok to use when I'm in heavy training and need to metabolize more carbs??
- Asked by Dan
- Verified Reply - Hammer Steve,Hammer SteveYou can certainly use Phytolean during high periods of training, though it's probably not the best time to use it. When you're engaged in periods of high training, you need a sufficient amount of carbohydrates to fuel your body during exercise AND you need an adequate amount in the few hours after exercise to restock and build up glycogen stores in the muscles and liver. The one time you might find Phytolean to be a necessity during high volume training periods is later in the evening-to-night if you're eating too much starchy foods or doing any late night snacking. At that time, assuming your workout was earlier in the day, those extra carbs will most likely not be used for energy or glycogen restoration, and instead be more readily stored in fat cells. That's when a 2-capsule dose of Phytolean--and its starch-blocking action--will be of primary benefit and help prevent unwanted weight gain.,You can certainly use Phytolean during high periods of training, though it's probably not the best time to use it. When you're engaged in periods of high training, you need a sufficient amount of carbohydrates to fuel your body during exercise AND you need an adequate amount in the few hours after exercise to restock and build up glycogen stores in the muscles and liver. The one time you might find Phytolean to be a necessity during high volume training periods is later in the evening-to-night if you're eating too much starchy foods or doing any late night snacking. At that time, assuming your workout was earlier in the day, those extra carbs will most likely not be used for energy or glycogen restoration, and instead be more readily stored in fat cells. That's when a 2-capsule dose of Phytolean--and its starch-blocking action--will be of primary benefit and help prevent unwanted weight gain.
Does Phytolean have any caffeine or anything else that would keep one awake at night?
- Asked by Paul
- Verified Reply - Hammer SteveThere is neither caffeine nor stimulants in Phytolean. The raspberry ketone component does increase the rate of fat metabolism by increasing the release of the hormone norepinephrine, which is the same hormone released when one is in stressful situations, and the hormone adiponectin from fat cells (thin people have more circulating adiponectin levels than obese persons). While there are no stimulants in Phytolean, the release of these two hormones--in particular norepinephrine--may (key word "may") cause highly sensitive people to feel mildly energetic if the product is taken too close to when they normally go to bed. In general, however, there is nothing in Phytolean that should cause disruption of sleep.
The bottle says take 1-2 capsules before consuming high starch meal. How long before the meal is it recommended that the does be taken?
- Asked by Tracy
- Verified Reply - Hammer SteveThe original recommendations were to take the capsules 30 minutes prior to the start of the meal. However, we found that in our own use of the product, it seemed to work even better if the capsules were taken a little closer to the start of the meal, about 5-10 minutes prior. We have also received a lot of positive feedback from people who have taken Phytolean shortly after their meal began. Either way -- 5 to 10 minutes prior, or shortly after the meal begins -- should work quite well for you.
Do I take this for every meal or will taking 2-3 in the morning cover breakfast and lunch? Also, does this have to be taken a certain time before you eat or can you take the pills as you are eating? Thanks, Tim
- Asked by Tim
- Verified Reply - Hammer StevePhytolean should be taken prior to or during each meal that is high in starch; one dose will not cover you for both breakfast and lunch. We have received positive feedback from people who have taken the product 5-10 minutes prior to a meal, and we've received an equal amount of positive feedback from people who take the capsules with their meal. I prefer to take the product just before a high-starch meal, but you should get good results either way: taking the product before or during.