Long Fueling Starter Kit
The Long Fueling Starter Kit is perfect for all courses or training in excess of 2 hours. This kit is also perfect for sampling all of Hammer Nutrition's delicious fueling flavors. View what's included in the kit below.
When purchasing the Long Fueling Starter Kit, you will receive the following:
- 10 Hammer Gel single servings (various flavors)
- 3 Perpetuem single servings (various flavors)
- 4 Recoverite single servings (various flavors)
- 12 Endurolytes Fizz single servings (various flavors)
- 120-capsule bottle of Endurolytes Extreme
- 21 oz. Water Bottle
- Capsule Dispenser
Easy way to try different flavors and sample different fuels. Love the Orange Vanilla Perpetuem, it's taken my rides to the next level!
Hello Biker Kris! Thanks for the review. We're so happy our Long Fueling Starter Kit has helped you out on your rides. Keep Hammering!
I ordered this kit in preparation for a marathon around Mt Diablo in CA I was doing as part of my ultra prep. I wasn't too confident in my nutrition plan up to that point and decided to experiment with Hammer. This kit was phenomenal, and these products are my nutrition plan going forward. I read the included literature on the use of the products, planned them out accordingly, and was more than fueled for the entire event with no soreness etc the next day. I highly recommend.
Good variety to use and tryout during your workouts to figure out what products you want to use and which you don't! Everything tasted great and worked well!
Less muscle pain and better recoveries.
very good products I did my century ride with no problem, hammer perpetuem give that extra kick when I needed very good for a long rides
I'm new to hammer and I'm planning to use it for a century ride. Any recommendations?
- Asked by Phil
- Verified Reply - Hammer SteveFor a century ride, you could use Perpetuem as your sole fuel, from beginning to end. Or, you can use Perpetuem as your primary fuel--for example, on a 6-hour century ride using Perpetuem for 4 out of the 6 hours--which will allow you to use an alternate fuel like Hammer Gel for a little variety in the menu. Endurolytes Fizz (effervescent tablet) or Endurolytes Extreme (capsule) will take care of your electrolyte requirements ideally. Recoverite after your workouts and the event will definitely enhance the recovery process.
I have multiple food allergies and cannot seem to find the nutritional info on the endurance products.
- Asked by Kristen
- Verified Reply - Hammer SteveThe Long Fueling Starter Kit contains the following products, and at the links I've provided you will be able to see the full nutritional information… • 10 Hammer Gel single servings (various flavors) – https://www.hammernutrition.com/hammer-gel/ • 3 Perpetuem single servings (various flavors) – https://www.hammernutrition.com/perpetuem/ • 4 Recoverite single servings (various flavors) – https://www.hammernutrition.com/products/recovery/ • 12 Endurolytes Fizz single servings (various flavors) – https://www.hammernutrition.com/products/electrolytes/endurolytes-fizz/ • 60-capsule bottle of Endurolytes Extreme - https://www.hammernutrition.com/products/electrolytes/endurolytes-extreme/ For all of the products, with the exception of Endurolytes Extreme (which does not come in flavor options), if you click on the SELECT FLAVOR tab/drop-down window, you will be able to find nutritional information for each of the flavors. Allergen information for the Hammer Nutrition products can be found at https://www.hammernutrition.com/knowledge/advanced-knowledge/allergen-information/