DOSING FOR SINGLE DAY USE:
Athletes weighing up to 130 lbs.
Mix 1/2 ounce (15 ml) Liquid Endurance with 16-28 ounces of water.
Athletes weighing more than 130 lbs.
Mix 1 ounce (30 ml) Liquid Endurance with 16-28 ounces of water.
LOADING DOSE PROTOCOL PRIOR TO HOT-WEATHER EVENT:
• Use the same amounts suggested for body weight as listed in Daily Use suggestions
• Slowly sip bottle over 2-3 hours.
• Repeat so that 3 total doses are consumed for the day.
• Follow this protocol for 3 days prior to the event.
• One dose may be taken the morning of the event.
Note: It is VERY IMPORTANT to weigh yourself each day during the 3-day load. If you gain more than 3% of your body weight before the 3-day loading is finished, it is time to stop loading. An extracellular water-weight gain above 3% body is performance-ineffective. Most people gain 1-2%, which is ideal.