Along with Phytolean and Appestat, are there any other tips that will help me achieve my weight-loss goals?
Absolutely! Adopt as many of these tips as possible, follow them consistently, and experience maximal weight-loss success:
1) Eat 7-11 servings of whole fruits and vegetables daily, while decreasing your intake of meat and dairy - This dietary practice is associated with lower Body Mass Index (BMI) ratings, according to T. Colin Campbell's comprehensive "China Study" research. Dr. Campbell's research showed that Americans eating 50-70% of their 1,950 daily calories from animal sources averaged a BMI of 27.0. The Chinese eating 90% of their 2,740 calories per day from whole plant foods averaged a BMI of 22.0.
2) Consume a minimum of 40 grams of fiber daily - In addition to supplying numerous health benefits, consuming adequate amounts of fiber helps you feel fuller on fewer calories.
3) Include healthy fats in your diet - When you deprive your body of fat, it holds on to its fat stores more voraciously. Eating healthy fats (fish, avocados, seeds, and nuts)Ã¢‚¬and using EndurOmega on a daily basisÃ¢‚¬is good for your heart, satisfies your hunger, and helps your body release and burn its fat stores more liberally and efficiently.
4) Drink a glass of water prior to each meal - The water will take up space in your stomach, increasing the feeling of fullness, helping you to consume fewer calories when you begin eating.
5) Eat more slowly - Recent research suggests this helps reduce the amount of food that's consumed during a meal.
6) Alter your calorie intake occasionally - Consume slightly more calories than you normally would for a day or two, then consume a bit less than normal on a couple of days. This disrupts your body's "thermostat," helping prevent it from becoming super-efficient at burning the same number of calories day after day.
7) Finish eating by 7:00 pm - Calories consumed after that time tend to digest poorly and/or be stored as body fat, due to the body's natural drop in core body temperature measures and metabolism.
8) Brush your teeth immediately after eating - Once you take the time to brush and are enjoying the sensation of clean teeth and breath, you're less apt to indulge in after-meal snacking.
9) Workout in the morning - This raises metabolism and keeps it elevated, allowing you to burn more calories all day long.