5 Reasons Why
Premium Insurance Caps should be YOUR multi!
BY STEVE BORN
For optimal health and enhanced athletic performance, you must aim to consistently consume a high quality diet. This isn’t just for the vitamins and minerals, but primarily for the beneficial phytonutrients, enzymes, and fiber that an endurance athlete needs. To “fill in the gaps” between what your diet should contain and what it actually does, daily supplementation with a high quality vitamin/mineral supplement is equally important. Here are five things about Premium Insurance Caps to make them stand out from the rest:
1. Optimum, not minimum, amounts. Unlike many supplements that contain inadequate Recommended Daily Intake (RDI) amounts of nutrients, Premium Insurance Caps is formulated with Optimum Daily Intake (ODI) amounts of the highest quality vitamins and minerals. Dr. Shari Lieberman hits the nail on the head about why the use of ODI amounts in supplementation is so vital. “RDIs reflect amounts that are adequate to prevent nutrient-deficiency diseases, and are not tailored for individual needs. In order to attain a state of optimum health and disease prevention,” she says. “We must take into our bodies optimum—not minimum—amounts of vitamins and minerals.” For example, Premium Insurance Caps contains superb levels of the B complex vitamins, thus making additional products unnecessary.
2. Capsules, not tablets. The nutrients in Premium Insurance Caps are contained within a allvegetable capsule. That means they will dissolve much more rapidly and thoroughly than tablets would, so your body actually will receive the nutrients you’re consuming. Because tablets can take longer to break down, they often irritate the intestinal lining and cause stomach discomfort. Additionally, tablets can pass through the entire digestive system only partially dissolved or completely un-dissolved. Either way, your body does not get the full volume of nutrients you ingested, which means you’re not really getting what you paid for.
3. Highly-assimilated, amino acid-chelated minerals. For many minerals, there are several forms available, all with differing absorption rates. Some companies use inexpensive forms of minerals in their products (ex: magnesium in the oxide form or calcium in the carbonate form). Unfortunately, these cheap forms are not as well absorbed as others, such as the superior amino acid chelates we use in Premium Insurance Caps.
4. Multiple digestive enzymes for maximum nutrient absorption. It’s not what you consume, it’s what you absorb. To aid the absorption of nutrients, Premium Insurance Caps includes digestive enzymes such as pepsin, papain, Bioperine™, and our Proprietary Enzyme Blend (protease, amylase, glucoamylase, lipase, cellulase, phytase, maltase, and sucrase). If its not bioavailable, its not valuable.
5. Only beneficial nutrients, no “salt and pepper.” Some companies add auxiliary nutrients at levels that have no real value (what we call “salt and pepper” amounts). All of the nutrients included in Premium Insurance Caps are at levels that will provide real benefits. Your goal isn’t just to maintain health at a minimally acceptable standard. Your goal is to achieve supreme health! Get the absolute most out of your body by giving it the vitamins and minerals it needs. Let Premium Insurance Caps be your foundation.