Hammer CBD Tincture
- Improves sleep quality
- Reduces aches and soreness
- Shortens recovery time
- 0.0% THC
New 1500mg potency!
Hammer CBD: The Gold Standard
Hammer CBD Tincture is not water soluble and is therefore comparable to other high quality, broad spectrum CBD oils, but at a fraction of the price. Hammer CBD Tincture is derived from organically grown, non-GMO, USA-raised hemp. It’s a rich source of pure, highly beneficial phytocannabinoids, it contains no heavy metals, solvents, microbes, or contaminants, and is 100% THC-free. Hammer CBD Tincture is blended with hemp seed oil, grapeseed oil, and organic coconut oil (medium-chain triglycerides/MCT) to aid absorption, and is pleasantly flavored with organic orange oil.
For best results, shake Hammer CBD tincture well prior to use. Place one dropper full under the tongue and hold there for 60 seconds, then swallow.
Certificate of Analysis:
Hammer CBD FAQs:
QUESTION: How do I know what potency of Hammer CBD I should use?
ANSWER: We offer two potencies/strengths of Hammer CBD in softgels: 10 mg and 25 mg of Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Oil. We offer two potencies/strengths of Hammer CBD in tincture form: 250 mg and 750 mg. One dropper (1 ml) of the 250 mg tincture supplies 8.33 mg of Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Oil. One dropper (1 ml) of the 750 mg tincture supplies 25 mg of Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Oil.
This is the range that the overwhelming majority of people use to receive the desired benefits. That being said, a few variables need to be factored in to determine what dose would be best for you:
BODY WEIGHT — Smaller/lighter-weight people will find that a higher potency may not be needed; one 10 mg softgel OR one dropper of the 250 mg tincture per day may be ideal. Larger/heavier people (roughly 160+ lbs., though that is not a "set in stone" figure) will most likely receive the desired benefits with a daily dose of 25 mg, either from one softgel OR one dropper of the 750 mg tincture per day.
CURRENT PHYSICAL STATUS/CONDITION — People dealing with chronic issues regarding aches/soreness/discomforts, poor sleep, or both, will find that a 25 mg daily dose will be best for them, via either one 25 mg softgel OR one dropper of 750 mg tincture. If your physical status/condition is mild, one 10 mg softgel OR one dropper of 250 mg tincture dose may be completely sufficient.
QUESTION: What are the benefits of your new product Broad Spectrum Hemp Oil? It’s listed under Recovery; does it provide similar benefits to Recoverite & protein?
ANSWER: Hammer CBD is completely complementary with all of our supplements and fuels that support optimal recovery. Hammer CBD contains Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Oil, which supplies powerful recovery-enhancing benefits, primarily via its antioxidant and ache/soreness-alleviating properties. Hammer CBD is ideal for helping reduce soreness and pain, supporting the immune system, and promoting better-quality sleep—all of which enhance recovery.
Though not among its main benefits, the whey protein used in Hammer Whey Protein and Recoverite has anti-inflammatory properties. Many of the amino acids that naturally occur in the protein component in these two products—as well as in Hammer Vegan Protein and Vegan Recoverite—play a role in supporting a strong immune system.
QUESTION: When is the best time of day to take Hammer CBD?
ANSWER: It is perfectly acceptable to take Hammer CBD any time during the day; however, taking the product prior to bed may allow you to receive maximum benefits. This is because the body does the majority of its reparative and recuperative processes during sleep. Obtaining the best sleep possible is essential for maximizing recovery and for optimal health. Research has shown that the Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Oil in Hammer CBD greatly enhances sleep quality and duration, which is absolutely essential for maximizing recovery from exercise and for optimal overall health.
QUESTION: You mention that Hammer CBD is a “water soluble nano-emulsion form.” Why is this so important?
ANSWER: This unique micro-emulsification process greatly increases absorption rates. Most hemp oil products have no more than a 10% absorption rate. The water-soluble nano-emulsion form found in Hammer CBD increases absorption by up to 5 times.
QUESTION: Is there any kind of tolerance build-up?
ANSWER: There is NO tolerance build-up associated with the use of Hammer CBD. The benefits do not diminish with daily use.
QUESTION: Is it best to use Hammer CBD daily or only on occasion?
ANSWER: The full benefits of Hammer CBD are derived from daily use.
QUESTION: Is there any “high” associated with Hammer CBD?
ANSWER: Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the compound responsible for the “high,” is not present in Hammer CBD. In fact, Hammer CBD is guaranteed to be 100% THC-free.
QUESTION: I understand that one of the benefits of taking Hammer CBD is improved sleep. Can I take this product along with REM Caps?
ANSWER: Yes, both products may be taken together. First, remember that Hammer CBD is a daily use supplement, while REM Caps can be used either on a daily basis or as an occasional-use supplement. These two products are compatible because they act on different bodily functions.
The main component in REM Caps is melatonin, which is a hormone that is naturally produced and secreted by the pineal gland, and vitally needed for a number of bodily functions, especially sleep. A number of factors, especially aging, decreases the body’s production of this all-important hormone, which is why supplementation with melatonin-based REM Caps is highly beneficial.
Hammer CBD contains Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Oil, which beneficially works with and influences the body’s endocannabinoid system, a series of nerves and receptors. Among numerous other things, the endocannabinoid system helps regulate sleeping patterns. The phytocannabinoids in Hammer CBD augments the body’s natural production of cannabinoids, helping to ensure sufficient amounts are available to positively influence sleep.
QUESTION: What is the difference between the Hemp Oil liquid that I see at my health food store and Hammer CBD?
ANSWER: While they are derived from the same plant, they are two very different products that have completely different applications. Hemp Oil liquid that you find at retail outlets like health food stores is in the same category as flax seed oil, olive oil, and other plant-derived oils. It is a source of omega-3, 6, 9 fatty acids, and is primarily used in salad dressings or in smoothies to boost one’s intake of these healthy fats. It can also be taken in a softgel as a supplement. These products are made from the seeds of the hemp plant, which contains very little of the beneficial CBD content. Hammer CBD is all CBD oil—it is CBD Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Oil—and is produced comes from the flowers and leaves of the plant. The phytocannabinoids in Hammer CBD supply powerful recovery-enhancing benefits—helping alleviate soreness and pain, supporting the immune system, and promoting better-quality sleep.
QUESTION: What is CBD and how does it work?
ANSWER: CBD is short for cannabidiol (pronounced can-uh-bih-DIE-all), one of over 60 compounds called cannabinoids (pronounced kuh-NAB-in-oyds) that are found in the cannabis plant. A number of cannabinoids are produced in the human body as well. Cannabinoids act on receptors found in the cells that are part of the body’s endocannabinoid system, a system that regulates key aspects of our biology. The two major cannabinoid receptors are:
Cannabinoid Receptor Type 1 (CB1): These receptors are found throughout the body, though primarily in the brain. As expected these receptors are involved with mood, emotions, thinking, movement/coordination, appetite, and more.
Cannabinoid Receptor Type 2 (CB2): These receptors are found mainly in the immune system throughout the body. When CB2 receptors are activated, they work to reduce soreness, aches, and pain.
Although CBD is a cannabinoid, it does not attach to or directly interact with CB1 or CB2. Instead, CBD indirectly affects/influences signaling through CB1 and CB2, while also increasing levels of bodily produced cannabinoids. CBD does this by inhibiting the activity of a group of enzymes (cytochrome P450 enzymes) that are responsible for breaking down bodily produced cannabinoids (a.k.a. endocannabinoids)
QUESTION: I heard that there is more than just CBD in Hammer CBD. Is this true?
ANSWER: Yes, there are several more cannabinoids and a full spectrum of terpenes in Hammer CBD. The overwhelming majority of the cannabinoid content is in the form of cannabidiol (CBD), but numerous other beneficial cannabinoids occur in the product as well.
Terpenes are organic compounds found in many plants, contributing to the color, scent, and flavor of the plant (mint, basil, and other similar herbs are good examples of a terpene-rich plant). There are over 100 different terpenes found in hemp, none of which have psychoactive properties. Terpenes have a number of health-benefitting properties, and it is believed that the terpenes found in hemp work synergistically with the various cannabinoids found in the plant, thus enhancing the overall health benefits, while also supplying specific benefits of their own.
What you won’t find in Hammer CBD is Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Hammer CBD is guaranteed to be 100% THC-free.
QUESTION: Why is Hammer CBD so effective in helping reduce aches and pains?
ANSWER: The broad spectrum of cannabinoids in Hammer CBD—headed up by cannabidiol (CBD)—influences and activates the CB2 receptors in the body’s endocannabinoid system. Research has shown that activation of these receptors greatly assists in significantly reducing aches and pain. CBD also influences a number of non-cannabinoid receptor systems in the brain, including opioid receptors, which play a role in pain regulation. It is extremely important to note that, unlike opioid drugs, the use of CBD does not have any dangerous dependence and/or tolerance buildup issues associated with it. Lastly, Hammer CBD contains a broad spectrum of terpenes, organic compounds found in many plants that contribute to the color, scent, and flavor of the plant. All of these terpenes have properties that assist in reducing aches and pains. The primary terpene found in Hammer CBD is known as Beta-Caryophyllene (BCP), which is the only terpene known to interact with the body's endocannabinoid system (the CB2 receptors) in producing pain-alleviating effects.
|Serving Size: 1 ml (1 full dropper)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||9|
|Alpha Linolenic Acid||135mg||†|
| * The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
† Daily Value not established.
Ingredients: Grape seed oil, PCR hemp oil, Orange oil.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Most Liked Positive Review
Crazy Kevin Is Now Calm Kevin
My dog Kevin has so much excitement for life that sometimes I feel like I live with a 3-yr-old hooked up to an IV of Mountain Dew. Don't get me wrong, I love Kevin's positive energy, but sometimes it's a lot to handle. He's most excited when meeting new people and when he's in the car. He runs aroun...
Most Liked Negative Review
I may try it again
Just trying the product. I have noticed I sleep a bit more.
I use CBD as a sleep aid. It seems to help. I will continue to use it.
Hi Chuck, thanks for the feedback, we're happy that Hammer CBD is working for you!
As always, awesome products and service!!
Hi Marc! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate you! Keep Hammering!
I use this CBD oil before going to bed. Restfull sleep and wake up refreshed!
Hello John the Cyclist! We're happy Hammer CBD Tincture works well for you! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We love feedback!
User friendly web site. Easy to order. Prompt delivery. Product was what it said it was.
Hey Pamela! Thanks for the review. We're glad you enjoy our CBD Tincture!
Highly recommended as other Hammer prods. This one exceeded my expectations though.
Hey Vic Rock Climber! Thanks for trying out Hammer CBD Tincture! We're glad you love it.
I can't find on the page where it lists how many servings are in the bottle?
- Asked by nate
- Verified Reply - SteveThe number of servings in a one-ounce bottle will be dependent on how much of a dropper-full you determine to use. That said, one full dropper contains 1 milliliter of CDB oil. Each bottle contains one ounce of CBD oil. So if you use a full dropper every time, you will get right around 30 servings per bottle.
Is this product safe to give to my dog? Do you have a product made specifically for canines? I have been giving my 14 year old dog water soluble cbd oil in her food for a few months. Not sure of it's purity though.
- Asked by Gerry
- Verified Reply - SteveThe tincture form of our product, though not specifically made for dogs, is an ideal way to supply them with the benefits of CBD. There is an excellent article at https://intellicbd.com/articles/cbd-oil-for-dogs/ that includes a great chart that provides low, medium, and high dosage suggestions for dogs based on their weight. One dropper (1 ml) of our 250 mg tincture supplies 8.33 mg of broad-spectrum, THC-free CBD. One dropper (1 ml) of our 750 mg tincture supplies 25 mg. Using the IntelliCBD chart and taking into account the amounts in each dropper will let you know how much to use for your dog, remembering that it’s best to start of the low side.
I see the CBD oil is USA raised hemp - how many distribution/processing facilities does the product go through from plant to your warehouse? I use a 300mg product currently but really like your products and would like to give it a try.
- Asked by LnZ
- Verified Reply - SteveOur manufacturer is responsible for pretty much everything: farming, extraction and purification, product manufacturing, on-site laboratory testing, and bulk distribution. The only other facility the product goes through before reaching us is for packaging and shipping the finished product already in bottles
I was told that a minute amount of thc is necessary...and legal at .3% or less... to activate the benefits of CBD. Is this not the case?
- Asked by Larry
- Verified Reply - SteveWhile there is some information that suggests that THC (a cannabinoid), in tandem with the other 60+ cannabinoids found in hemp, may (key word "may") have a synergistic effect, THC is not required for CBD to be effective.
In terms of Job Drug testing and Performance Drug testing does using CBD show up as a banned substance?
- Asked by Craig
- Verified Reply - SteveDerived from organically grown, non-GMO, USA-raised hemp, Hammer Hemp is 100% THC-free and legal in all 50 states. It will not cause a positive result for any drug test, athletic or otherwise. The proprietary extraction process and 3rd party batch testing ensures consistent and accurate levels of phytocannabinoids, and confirms purity of product. You can rest assured that it is free of heavy metals, solvents, microbes, or contaminants. It’s the purest, most bioavailable CBD product you can buy. According to this site (https://echoconnection.org/cbd-cannabinoids-show-drug-test/), “The answer as to whether a cannabinoid product will elicit a positive drug test depends on the presence of a particular cannabinoid – tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Drug tests are designed to screen for the presence of THC or the primary metabolite of THC, carboxy-THC. For a person to test positive, they must have consumed a cannabinoid product containing THC, which can stay in the body for up to 11 weeks.” You should speak with someone of knowledge and authority at your place of employment to make sure of exactly what it is that they are testing for. Most likely they are testing for THC, and since Hammer Hemp is 100% free of THC, this should not cause a positive on a drug test.
Bottle of CBD oil says 250 mg. Have only seen in 10mg or 20 mg. Why the big difference?
- Asked by Art
- Verified Reply - SteveHammer Hemp in softgel capsules is super-concentrated CBD oil, available in two strengths: 10mg and 20mg. Hammer Hemp Tincture liquid product that contains specific amounts of CDB oil amidst the oil base. We offer two strengths in the Hammer Hemp Tincture (liquid) product: 250 mg – One dropper (1 ml) supplies 8.33 mg of CBD 750 mg – One dropper (1 ml) supplies 25 mg of CBD Hammer Hemp tincture is blended with hemp seed oil, grapeseed oil, and organic coconut oil (medium-chain triglycerides/MCT) to aid absorption, and each serving also provides nearly one gram of healthy fatty acids: linoleic acid (omega-6), alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3)—in an ideal 3:1 ratio—and oleic acid (omega-9).
Would there be any benefit by taking the tincture over the softgels and visa versa?
- Asked by Lynne
- Verified Reply - SteveIt's really a convenience benefit. Though its bioavailability is not quite the same as the softgels, the tincture is oftentimes more convenient for people in terms of dosing and versatility (adding it to water or a beverage, etc.)
hi, do you provide the lab results for your cbd products?
- Asked by brett
- Verified Reply - SteveAbsolutely! On the Hammer Hemp and Hammer Hemp Tincture pages, click on ADDITIONAL INFORMATION and you will find complete Certificates of Analysis for the productions