Hammer CBD Balm
- Made from organically grown hemp
- Helpful for numerous skin conditions
- Helps alleviate aches and soreness
- Sourced and manufactured in USA
- Contains lavender and eucalyptus essential oils
- 0.0% THC
Hammer CBD Balm is fantastic for helping alleviate aches and soreness, and for providing effective support for numerous skin conditions such as itching, rashes, eczema, and psoriasis.
A superb carrier agent—medium-chain triglycerides (MCT)—helps maximize skin penetration, which means that a little goes a long way to provide effective relief. Lavender and Eucalyptus essential oils also act as carriers for the phytocannabinoid-rich hemp oil, while imparting a subtly pleasant fragrance.
Simply apply a thin layer of Hammer CBD Balm onto the problem area and massage gently until completely absorbed. For best results, repeat the application another one or two times throughout the day.
Hammer CBD Balm not only has a plethora of uses, it also has a full 18-month shelf life. Keep a jar nearby, storing it at temperatures between 60° and 80°, and put the soothingly effective Hammer CBD Balm formula to work for you often!
Certificate of Analysis:
Active Ingredients: Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Oil
Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax, Medium-Chain Triglycerides Oil, Lavender Essential Oil and Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Directions for use:
Massage a thin layer of balm into problem area until completely absorbed. For best results, repeat the application once or twice during the day.
Store between 60° and 80° F.
This is very easy to apply and it doesn't have a "menthol" smell to it. I apply to knee and back of knee for my pain. It has a very nice smell of lavender and hemp. You can feel it warm into your skin. Price is fair. I'd purchase it again.
Hello Nancy! We are so happy you like our Hammer CBD Balm. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate you.
Rolled ankle in lacrosse tournament. Had championship next day. Used Hammer CBD capsules--doubled up, Hammer balm and Recoverite plus Essential. Trainer Wrapped ankle and played in game no pain whatsoever. Won same. Two days later no sign of injury. Lots of tools but these are my primary recovery and repair tools for a 70 yr old high level athlete.
Hi Bill! We're glad Hammer CBD Balm was able to help aid in your recovery. Keep hammering!
Gave some to my boss to try. She ended up taking my whole jar. Then she tells me her daughter took it from her. And everyone in her house wants some. Stuff really works.
I bought some of this to try after my century ride last week. I always get a kink in my left should close to my neck, kind of like a pinching sensation. I put the CBD balm on the sore area on my neck before bed and it really helped to get ride of the ache. The next morning my neck felt a lot better! I have also used this on my legs to help get rid of leg cramps while sleeping. This stuff works and smells great too. Thank you Hammer! CBD products mixed in with your recovery supplements have really helped me feel better.
As with other Hammer Products, this works very well. It reduces overuse or pain discomfort.
Is this product tested on animals?
- Asked by Chris
- Verified Reply - SteveThis product, as well as all of our products, are not tested on animals.
What is the "aroma" of this product when applied?
- Asked by GK
- Verified Reply - SteveHammer CBD Balm contains lavender and eucalyptus essential oils, so this is what the product smells like when applied. Very pleasant and non-medicinal!
What's the main take away difference between this balm and the standard Hammer Balm? Both seem to be touted as working on sore muscles.
- Asked by Jeff
- Verified Reply - SteveThe difference is in the ingredients. Hammer Balm contains Arnica (flower), Ginger Root, Cayenne Pepper (0.25% Capsaicin), and Clove Oil. More about what these do can be found at https://www.hammernutrition.com/knowledge/faqs/what-ingredients-are-in-your-body-care-products/ Hammer Hemp Balm contains a broad spectrum cannabinoid profile (100% THC free) that not only helps with alleviating aches and soreness, it's also effective for numerous skin conditions such as itching, rashes, eczema, and psoriasis.