Hammer CBD Balm
- Made from organically grown hemp
- Helpful for numerous skin conditions
- Helps alleviate aches and soreness
- Sourced and manufactured in USA
- Contains lavender and eucalyptus essential oils
- 0.0% THC
Hammer CBD Balm is fantastic for helping alleviate aches and soreness, and for providing effective support for numerous skin afflictions such as itchiness, skin flare-ups, rashes, including heat rashes.
A superb carrier agent—medium-chain triglycerides (MCT)—helps maximize skin penetration, which means that a little goes a long way to provide effective relief. Lavender and Eucalyptus essential oils also act as carriers for the phytocannabinoid-rich hemp oil, while imparting a subtly pleasant fragrance.
Simply apply a thin layer of Hammer CBD Balm onto the problem area and massage gently until completely absorbed. For best results, repeat the application another one or two times throughout the day.
Hammer CBD Balm not only has a plethora of uses, it also has a full 18-month shelf life. Keep a jar nearby, storing it at temperatures between 60° and 80°, and put the soothingly effective Hammer CBD Balm formula to work for you often!
Certificate of Analysis:
Active Ingredients: Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Oil
Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax, Medium-Chain Triglycerides Oil, Lavender Essential Oil and Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Directions for use:
Massage a thin layer of balm into problem area until completely absorbed. For best results, repeat the application once or twice during the day.
Store between 60° and 80° F.
I just received my second order of CBD Balm. I used the first jar through four months of marathon training. I used it on my knees and ankles and felt a noticeable reduction of aches and an increase in flexibility. I also noticed that the skin on my knees, calves and ankles felt much smoother, more elastic and held moisture much better, which was a surprise considering you use such a small amount. I now use it for my hands during winter. I even ordered a second jar for my mom. She doesn't run, she's just old.
Hi Ken, we appreciate your feedback. Keep Hammering!
I spend 14-15 hours a week training for Triathlon, ultras and Running events. I get Sore.My wife spends teh same amount of time taking care of her horses, throwing aroun d hay and many barn chores. She gets sore too. This is the highest quality non THC balm on the market. We run a bit in the evening and it absolutely works to relieve teh aches of bweing active! Glenn Young, Sponsored athlete
I use it before going to sleep. Work it in well and it lets the knee and all the hard working tendons, muscles, and bones relax. Sleep has been great using it. And it goes a very long way, so worth every penny. Can always trust Hammer for clean products that work, thanks!
Hi there, thanks for the feedback, we're elated to hear you like the CBD Balm!
Really like this product. Smells great, seems to really help sore muscles!
Is this product tested on animals?
- Asked by Chris
- Verified Reply - SteveThis product, as well as all of our products, are not tested on animals.
What is the "aroma" of this product when applied?
- Asked by GK
- Verified Reply - SteveHammer CBD Balm contains lavender and eucalyptus essential oils, so this is what the product smells like when applied. Very pleasant and non-medicinal!
What's the main take away difference between this balm and the standard Hammer Balm? Both seem to be touted as working on sore muscles.
- Asked by Jeff
- Verified Reply - SteveThe difference is in the ingredients. Hammer Balm contains Arnica (flower), Ginger Root, Cayenne Pepper (0.25% Capsaicin), and Clove Oil. More about what these do can be found at https://www.hammernutrition.com/knowledge/faqs/what-ingredients-are-in-your-body-care-products/ Hammer Hemp Balm contains a broad spectrum cannabinoid profile (100% THC free) that not only helps with alleviating aches and soreness, it's also effective for numerous skin conditions such as itching, rashes, eczema, and psoriasis.