Hammer CBD Balm
- Made from organically grown hemp
- Helpful for numerous skin conditions
- Helps alleviate aches and soreness
- Sourced and manufactured in USA
- Contains lavender and eucalyptus essential oils
- 0.0% THC
Hammer CBD Balm is fantastic for helping alleviate aches and soreness, and for providing effective support for numerous skin afflictions such as itchiness, skin flare-ups, rashes, including heat rashes.
A superb carrier agent—medium-chain triglycerides (MCT)—helps maximize skin penetration, which means that a little goes a long way to provide effective relief. Lavender and Eucalyptus essential oils also act as carriers for the phytocannabinoid-rich hemp oil, while imparting a subtly pleasant fragrance.
Simply apply a thin layer of Hammer CBD Balm onto the problem area and massage gently until completely absorbed. For best results, repeat the application another one or two times throughout the day.
Hammer CBD Balm not only has a plethora of uses, it also has a full 18-month shelf life. Keep a jar nearby, storing it at temperatures between 60° and 80°, and put the soothingly effective Hammer CBD Balm formula to work for you often!
Certificate of Analysis:
Active Ingredients: Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Oil
Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax, Medium-Chain Triglycerides Oil, Lavender Essential Oil and Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Directions for use:
Massage a thin layer of balm into problem area until completely absorbed. For best results, repeat the application once or twice during the day.
Store between 60° and 80° F.
Bought for my husband. It seems to be helping him with lower back pain. He's back to his usual hyper self now. : )
Use it on my low back.
Cheers Rik, we're glad you like the product!
I was skeptical this would help but glad I gave it a shot. Recently took running up and my knees are feeling it. I put the balm on them and my back at night and I feel totally fine in the morning. Game changing.
Hi Kelso, we're so stoked the Balm is working well for you! Keep Hammering
I am using this on my hands and so far so good. Time will tell
Hi there, thanks for the feedback, if you have any questions on Balm application please just let us know!
Instant relief. Only lasted a couple hours
Is this product tested on animals?
- Asked by Chris
- Verified Reply - SteveThis product, as well as all of our products, are not tested on animals.
What is the "aroma" of this product when applied?
- Asked by GK
- Verified Reply - SteveHammer CBD Balm contains lavender and eucalyptus essential oils, so this is what the product smells like when applied. Very pleasant and non-medicinal!
What's the main take away difference between this balm and the standard Hammer Balm? Both seem to be touted as working on sore muscles.
- Asked by Jeff
- Verified Reply - SteveThe difference is in the ingredients. Hammer Balm contains Arnica (flower), Ginger Root, Cayenne Pepper (0.25% Capsaicin), and Clove Oil. More about what these do can be found at https://www.hammernutrition.com/knowledge/faqs/what-ingredients-are-in-your-body-care-products/ Hammer Hemp Balm contains a broad spectrum cannabinoid profile (100% THC free) that not only helps with alleviating aches and soreness, it's also effective for numerous skin conditions such as itching, rashes, eczema, and psoriasis.