- Increases energy
- Promotes mental acuity
- Improves power output
- Natural tart cherry flavor
The revolutionary Fully Charged pre-exercise formula gets you prepared—mentally and physically—for each and every workout or event. It reduces warm-up time, increases cardiovascular capacity, prevents lactic acid build up, improves mental acuity, and raises energy levels. Fully Charged works with your body, not against it, and provides these wide-ranging performance benefits without resorting to harmful stimulants or excess amounts of caffeine (each serving contains a modest 15 mg). It’s a game changer.
Taurine – An amino acid found throughout the body, but especially in muscle and nerve tissue. Taurine assists in regulating heartbeat and muscle contractions, and levels of neurotransmitters in the brain. It is also essential for the proper use of electrolytic minerals—calcium, magnesium, potassium, and sodium—and ensures proper muscle function. Taurine also increases concentration and focus without stimulating the nervous system. Perhaps most important to athletes, taurine supplementation is correlated with increases in VO2 max and time to exhaustion due to its ability to buffer lactic acid and maintain healthy pH levels.
Beta-Alanine – This amino acid simultaneously neutralizes acidity levels and enhances blood flow to working muscles—both of which enhance sports performance.
L-Carnitine Fumarate – This amino acid transports fatty acids into the mitochondria for conversion of cellular energy. Fumaric acid (fumarate) is a Krebs Cycle Intermediate and plays a vital role in energy production.
Spectra™ – A proprietary blend of 29 vegetable, fruit, and herbal ingredients. Spectra™ has been shown in a crossover, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to increase nitric oxide (NO) levels by 64%. Increasing NO levels result in increased blood flow to muscles, enhancing delivery of nutrients and oxygen to working muscles, thus supporting increases in endurance and strength. That same study showed that Spectra™ also provides powerful antioxidant support, reducing free radical production.
Green Tea Extract (standardized to 50% polyphenols) – A natural source of caffeine—each serving of Fully Charged contains approximately 15 mg—green tea also contains polyphenols that provide antioxidant and cardiovascular health support.
elevATP™ – A proprietary, clinically-researched blend of plant-derived trace minerals and polyphenol-rich apple extracts, elevATP™ works with the body's natural energy-producing mechanisms to stimulate production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the energy currency of the body.
Beet Root Juice Powder – A rich source of nitrates, which help boost nitric oxide (NO) levels.
Tyrosine – This amino acid is the precursor for several important neurotransmitters that are involved in alleviating stress and fatigue. Tyrosine also promotes mental alertness.
Tart Cherry Extract (standardized to 6.5% anthocyanins) – Cherries contain naturally occurring compounds (anthocyanins) shown to reduce inflammation, which in turn helps maintain normal muscle function, decreases soreness, and accelerates recovery.
Soluble Corn Fiber (as Fibersol®-2 AG) – A digestive resistant maltodextrin used as a prebiotic that facilitates healthful digestion while neutralizing the taste of the product.
Tapioca Maltodextrin – A natural root-based starch used in minimal amounts to improve flavor and mixability.
Natural Cherry Flavor – Combined with Tart Cherry Extract, this gives Fully Charged its light cherry flavor.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (~4.7g) |
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
a proprietary blend of: (Coffea Arabica fruit ext., Broccoli Sprout conc., Camellia Sinsensis ext., Onion ext., Apple ext., Quercetin conc., Tomato conc., Broccoli conc., Acai conc., Garlic conc., Basil conc., Turmeric root, Oregano conc., Cinnamon conc., Elderberry conc., Carrot conc., Mangosteen conc., Black Currant ext., Blueberry ext., Sweet Cherry conc., Blackberry conc., Chokeberry conc., Raspberry conc., Spinach conc., Kale conc., Billberry ext., Acerola ext., Camu Camu conc., and Brussel Sprouts.) conc. = concentrate, ext. = extract
|Green Tea leaf ext. (50% polyphenols)||100mg||†|
(a proprietary blend of Ancient Peat and Apple extract.)
|Beet Root Juice Powder||75mg||†|
(Prunus cerasus) skin ext. (6.5% anthocyanins)
| * The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
† Daily Value not established.
|Other Ingredients: Tapioca Maltodextrin, Soluble Corn Fiber, Natural Cherry Flavor |
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Most Liked Positive Review
More 'pop' and focus!
Fully Charged makes a noticeable difference in my performance! I am a bit of skeptic, so I held off ordering it for the first couple of weeks and asked Hammer Nutrition staff numerous questions before deciding to try it. Then, I wanted to use it several times to really assess the effects in differen...
Most Liked Negative Review
Sorry, didn't work for me
I tried this product for a week before my workouts, and sorry, I felt nothing. Aside from the taste (which was pretty hard to swallow) I did not feel anything from the fully charged and was, sadly, disappointed. I am huge fan of Hammer products as I love the Heed electrolytes and think the Perpetuem...
I love this! The energy I get without feeling like my heart is going to beat out of my chest. I started taking this prior to my triathlons and while waiting for my wave, I'm cracking jokes and being silly. Hence the reason they call it my crazy juice. I'm a tad hyper, for the lack of better words. It gives me the jolt to get started. Once out of the water, I start in on gels and of course I have fizz with me to replace what I lost in the water.
Hyper can be good Nicki! We appreciate your kind works, Keep Hammering!
I was a little skeptical at first but all I can say is, wow, what a difference! I got a small packet of Fully Charged in my welcome kit and almost threw it out. So glad I didn't as I drank it before my long run this morning. I was planning on 9 easy, slow miles and wound up running slightly more than 10. Felt strong and energetic through most of the run when usually I will have been pretty tired, and was able to push a faster pace without too much effort. I'm definitely buying this product again and just placed an order today. I am ok with the tart cherry flavor although other flavors would be nice, too. The only couple of cons would be that it doesn't mix too well and the packet is hard to open. But otherwise I'm super pleased with the results!!
Thanks Ida! I will pass the message to R&D in regards to packaging and flavors. Keep Hammering!
I use Fully Charged almost every time I run. I really feel the difference and would highly recommend it. The one thing I don´t like about the product, is that it is hard to dissolve completely. I would like to see much less packaging and for it to be biodegradable also.
Hi Waldorf, we appreciate your feedback and we're glad you're liking the product thus far! Keep Hammering
Fully Charged has become a game change for me on big training days and races. They keep my legs moving with out fatigue.
Fully Charged is my go to supplement when I race or have a hard training session. It is awesome!
How far in advance can I mix Fully Charged without losing its beneficial properties?
- Asked by Ariff
- Verified Reply - SteveWhile there hasn't been any testing to determine an exact time frame, a 12-hour period--perhaps up to 24 hours--would be an acceptable time frame to premix Fully Charged and not diminish the beneficial effects of any of the nutrients in it. The amino acids in the product may (key word "may") be the most susceptible to loss of potency, so refrigerate the product after you mix it. For best results, always try make Fully Charged shortly before you plan to consume it.
Is there any sodium in Fully Charged? I don't see sodium in the nutritional facts list for the product online and want to confirm that means zero. Thanks.
- Asked by SwimMighty
- Verified Reply - SteveThere is no sodium in Fully Charged.
Both Fully Charged and Perpetuem work great together, but I currently take them separately. I am considering mixing them both into one bottle for workouts. I am a 'The Multi-Hour Bottle' Perpetuem user, how much Fully Charged do you think I should mix into my Perpetuem? I consume Perpetuem during workouts at the rate of about 1-1.25 scoops / hr. Thanks!
- Asked by Bosis Spool
- Verified Reply - SteveA possibility that you may want to try is to consume a half-serving of Fully Charged (mixed in water) about 15-30 prior to your workout. Then, for your multi-hour bottle(s) of Perpetuem, consider mixing in 1/2 for every hour of product that you've made (e.g. 3-hour bottle, add 1.5 scoops of Fully Charged). This is a protocol that I do not believe has been tried before, but "on paper" it sounds pretty awesome. If you do give it a try, please let me know of your results (email Steve Born at firstname.lastname@example.org)
I would like more detail regarding the green tea extract component of Fully Charged. What is the total amount of catechins in the product and what percentage is EGCG (epigallocatechin-3-gallate)?
- Asked by Bo
- Verified Reply - SteveEach serving of Fully Charged contains 100 mg of green tea extract, standardized to contain 50% polyphenols. Approximately 30% of the polyphenols are catechins (15 mg), and about 15% of the catechin content is EGCG.
Hello.. can I use Race Day Boost the four days prior to a race and then use Fully Charged the day of the race ? Any problem using both ? Thank you.
- Asked by Bob
- Verified Reply - SteveThere are no issues whatsoever using Race Day Boost in tandem with Fully Charged. They are completely compatible.
Is this product suitable for Vegans?
- Asked by Shaun
- Verified Reply - SteveFully Charged is 100% Vegan Friendly
Is there anything in the banned substance list in this product?
- Asked by Tfuller
- Verified Reply - SteveThere are no banned substances in Fully Charged or any other Hammer Nutrition supplement or fuel. Additionally, the facilities that make our products are GMP-certified, banned substance-free facilities, so cross-contamination is not even possible. For more information please see http://www.hammernutrition.com/company/commitment-to-quality/ and http://www.hammernutrition.com/knowledge/faqs/what-are-your-quality-control-procedures/
Is it acceptable or recommended to use Fully Charged pre-exercise and pre-race in combination with the suggested dosage of Anti-Fatigue Caps and Endurance Aminos? I have used Anti-Fatigue caps for several years but don't want to over do it pre-race.
- Asked by DP
- Verified Reply - Hammer SteveIt is totally and completely acceptable to use Fully Charged in tandem with Endurance Amino (now known as Endurance BCAA+) and Anti-Fatigue Caps. There is no replication of nutrients in any of those products, and they work extremely well together. If you are doing a workout or race in the 4+ hour range, you can take another dose of Fully Charged halfway through (for a 4-5 hour workout or race), or every 3-4 hours during an ultra distance race.
Could I mix fully charged in a bottle with Heed to have on the bike 2-3 hours into my ride?
- Asked by Linda
- Verified Reply - Hammer SteveYes, that is a perfectly acceptable protocol. If you take a pre-exercise dose, the beneficial effects should last a good three hours, oftentimes more. Most people take an additional dose every 3-4 hours, though taking a dose every 2 hours would not be harmful nor problematic in any way.
Hello I love the fully charged!!! I will take it before a race but is it ok to take in the middle of a race? For example -- 4:30 marathon -- take it 1/2 hour before the race - then take it 2 hours into the race. I am not sure how often is it good to take. I was in a half Ironman and I took more of it when I was 5 hours into the race and it seemed fine. Can you please advise on if recommended to take more and how many hours after 1st dosage? Thanks a bunch.
- Asked by Lynda
- Verified Reply - Hammer SteveFirst of all, thank you for the great feedback on Fully Charged! We really appreciate it! After a pre-exercise dose is taken, it is absolutely and completely fine to take additional doses during a prolonged workout or race. When we were testing the product, we found that the beneficial effects lasted at least three hours, and usually more (as you experienced in your half iron-distance triathlon). That said, a lot of athletes are taking additional doses every two hours, and have reported back to us that this has worked extremely well. I do not think that one needs to dose that frequently—every 3-or-so hours should absolutely work perfectly—but since there is minimal caffeine in the product (15 mg that naturally occurs from the green tea extract), and because there are no stimulants in Fully Charged—it can be taken at more-frequent intervals (e.g. every two hours), if desired, with no negative effects.