- Increases nutrient absorption
- Supports complete digestion
- Improves GI health
- Vegan and gluten-free
EnduroZyme is a groundbreaking, full-spectrum blend of nonanimal- derived digestive enzymes and cofactors that allows you to get the most from what you eat. Regardless of your food choice, you must break it down to put it to use. EnduroZyme does the job. By ensuring full breakdown of your food, you’ll experience immediate improvements in your digestion, alleviating symptoms of indigestion or irritable bowel syndrome. With consistent use, you’ll feel steady improvement in your health, energy level, and athletic outputs, as your body accesses nutrients better.
Protease: Breaks down proteins into smaller polypeptide fragments (chains of amino acids) and amino acids. Also beneficial as an anti-inflammatory.
Amylase: Breaks down starchy carbohydrates (rice, pasta, potatoes, beans, bananas, etc.) and glycogen (the starch-like fuel stored in the muscles and liver), assisting in converting them into utilizable energy.
HemiCellulase: Breaks down specific types of cellulose (see cellulose below), and helps release nutrients that are bound in the cellular structure of fruits and vegetables.
Cellulase: Breaks down cellulose, a type of fiber and major component in cell walls, the fibrous complex surrounding plant cells. Also helps to free up nutrients in fruits and vegetables.
Maltase: Breaks down maltose to glucose. When starchy foods (rice, pasta, potatoes, beans, bananas, etc.) are consumed, the starch is converted by saliva and amylase enzymes to maltose, which is then broken down to glucose by maltase.
Glucoamylase: Another form of amylase that breaks down starchy carbohydrates (rice, pasta, potatoes, beans, bananas, etc.) in a specific way, removing free glucose molecules from the end of the starchy chains rather than simply breaking these longer chains into smaller chains.
Bromelain: Breaks down proteins into smaller polypeptide fragments (chains of amino acids) and amino acids. Also beneficial as an anti-inflammatory. Derived from pineapple.
Papain: Breaks down proteins into smaller polypeptide fragments (chains of amino acids) and amino acids. Also beneficial as an anti-inflammatory. Derived from papaya.
Catalase: A potent antioxidant enzyme that breaks hydrogen peroxide down into water and oxygen.
Acid Stable Protease: Breaks down proteins into smaller polypeptide fragments (chains of amino acids) and amino acids. Also beneficial as an anti-inflammatory.
Lipase: Breaks down fats and triglycerides, and improves fat utilization. Helps support gallbladder function.
Invertase: Breaks down sucrose (table sugar) into its component sugars, glucose and fructose.
Lactase: Converts lactose (milk sugar) into its component sugars, glucose & galactose. Ideal for lactose intolerant individuals.
Alpha Galactosidase: Helps to break down and digest legumes (beans, peas), cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, etc.), and other hard-to-digest foods that can cause gas and bloating.
Bioperine™: A standardized extract from the fruit of Piper nigrum (black pepper) or Piper longum (long pepper), bioperine enhances the absorption of whole food and dietary supplements.
EnduroZyme Whole Leaf Blend
Peppermint Leaf: Calms the stomach muscles and improves the flow of bile, according to the University of Maryland Medical Center (UMM). Highly beneficial for helping alleviate indigestion.
Aloe Vera Leaf: Helps increase healthy bacteria in the intestines that aid digestion, assists in decreasing inflammation in irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), colitis, and other inflammatory disorders of the gut.
Artichoke Leaf: Considered by many to be a “super food,” the phytonutrients in artichokes provide effective relief for indigestion and upset stomach. One of the major sources of fiber found in artichokes is inulin, which is a prebiotic. Prebiotics help increase the proportion of probiotics (“good bacteria”) in the gut.
|Serving Size 6 Capsules|
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Acid Stable Protease||60SAPU||†|
|EnduroZyme Whole Leaf Blend|
(Peppermint Leaf, Aloe Vera Leaf, Artichoke Leaf)
| * The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
† Daily Value not established.
Rice Complex and Vegetable Capsule (Cellulose and water)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Ever since having my gallbladder removed, I've had issues with digestion. But I started taking EnduroZyme regularly and it has really helped! I've noticed improvement in workouts/runs, and not as many GI issues during my long runs. Seriously great supplement that's now part of my daily routine!
Hi there, we're glad you've found EnduroZyme to be beneficial!
I use this product 2-3 times a day and it has helped some of my digestive issues resolve themselves. I can tell when I forget to use it!
I have struggled with IBS about 15 years. Combined with not having a gallbladder, my digestion has been in poor shape for far too long. I starting taking this supplement in combo with the digest caps. I am amazed at the results—no longer do I worry about trigger foods. Give it a try!
Just started using this along with Digest Caps. After studying health and nutrition (as an amateur) for many years I understand how important gut health is. So having this product available was exciting news.
How many capsules per bottle?
- Asked by Amy
- Verified Reply - SteveThere are 180 capsules in each bottle of EnduroZyme
If you have had gastric bypass is this product ok to take?
- Asked by Amy
- Verified Reply - SteveAfter a surgical procedure you will, of course, want to discuss the use of any supplement with your doctor prior to using it. That said, the consumption of digestive enzymes is believed to be very beneficial after such a medical procedure.
Are the ingredients Non GMO? Gluten free?
- Asked by toni
- Verified Reply - Hammer SteveThe ingredients in EnduroZyme are 100% gluten free. As far as being GMO-free, that is a bit more complicated question to answer. The best explanation I've found is at: https://www.nutraingredients-usa.com/Article/2015/02/24/Enzymes-present-special-case-in-affirming-non-GMO-status-of-ingredients?utm_source=copyright&utm_medium=OnSite&utm_campaign=copyright
Is this product safe for a person with Celiac?
- Asked by Bill
- Verified Reply - Hammer SteveEnduroZymes is not only safe for a person with Celiac, the head of our manufacturing facility for this product states "This is a product someone with Celiac would never want to go without!!!"
How does this compare to the iFlora I've been taking (besides the fact that it's not a probiotic)?
- Asked by Brian
- Verified Reply - Hammer SteveiFlora and EnduroZyme are two different products. iFlora, as you correctly stated, contains a number of probiotics that colonize the gastrointestinal tract with beneficial bacteria, which helps maintain overall gut health. Many modern nutritionists agree with Hippocrates (the "father of modern medicine," 460-377 BC) that "all disease begins in the gut." If your gut is unhealthy, your entire body will be negatively affected. Dr. Bill Misner writes, "Poor diet, stress, antibiotics, overuse of anti-inflammatory medications (NSAIDs), and aging can tend to increase the 'bad' (pathogenic) bacteria. Probiotics are 'good' bacteria that are healthful for normal intestinal function that prevents harmful bacteria from causing stomach problems or worse, disease." For these reasons, the wise athlete/active person will make sure the "gut is healthy." Daily use of iFlora helps maintain high populations of beneficial bacteria to keep your intestines healthy and prevent the growth of unhealthy intestinal flora. With iFlora helping keep gut health on the positive side as a whole, EnduroZyme's potent blend on 100% non-animal enzymes helps ensure that you're efficiently digesting your food and absorbing the nutrients it contains. Unfortunately, the typical American diet contains too much volume of enzyme-devoid processed foods. Cooking also destroys the enzymes that naturally occur in food. Strenuous exercise, stress, and food intolerances further decrease enzyme activity. Add to that the natural age-related decrease in bodily enzyme production, and it's no wonder that so many people are dealing with GI health issues. Dr. Lane Lenard states, "Many of the health complaints that plague aging adults—from impaired immunity to digestive distress and nutritional deficiencies—can be traced to a key underlying factor: poor digestive health. One common cause of impaired digestive health is an age-related decline in the digestive enzymes needed to extract essential nutrients from the foods we eat. Without these crucial enzymes, food passes through the gastrointestinal tract without yielding its beneficial constituents. The result is poor nutritional status, which can contribute to numerous disease processes." To resolve this problem, a digestive enzyme supplement—one that contains multiple enzymes to break down and digest a variety of foods and food substances—is a vital necessity. Hammer Nutrition's EnduroZyme is that supplement, supplying not only an impressively wide range of 100% non-animal enzymes, but effective amounts of each of these enzymes.