Endurolytes Fizz® Kit
- Prevents cramps
- Encourages steady fluid consumption
- Virtually free of calories & carbohydrates
- Cola flavor contains 20mg of caffeine per serving
Kit includes 1 each of five subtle, palate-pleasing flavors:
Cola, Grape, Lemon-Lime, Grapefruit, and Mango
An Endurolytes Fizz tablet is equivalent to approximately two Endurolytes capsules, with each tablet scribed across the middle. This allows you to easily break the tablet in half in the event that you want a half-tablet dose, which would be equal to approximately one Endurolytes capsule. For example, if you want the equivalent of approximately three Endurolytes capsules, simply add 1.5 rapidly dissolving Endurolytes Fizz tablets to your water or fuel bottle(s).
Endurolytes Fizz is economical as well, with 13 effervescent tablets in each tube, not 10-12 like some of the others. Unlike other effervescent electrolyte products, Endurolytes Fizz doesn't contain inconsequential amounts of vitamins or other nutrients, which only serve to increase the price. Instead, you get the full-spectrum electrolytic mineral support that you need, along with adequate amounts of auxiliary nutrients, just like you do with Endurolytes capsules or powder. Compare Endurolytes Fizz to the competition and you'll see that you're saving a lot of money!
Superior, full-spectrum electrolyte support, no inadequate amounts of insignificant nutrients, great taste, no refined sugars or artificial flavors, and the convenience of rapidly dissolving effervescent tablets, all at a price that NOBODY can match! That’s precisely what you get with Endurolytes Fizz.
The quality and effectiveness that you’ve come to expect from Endurolytes (capsules and powder) in convenient, rapidly dissolving effervescent tablets. With Endurolytes Fizz you have a deliciously refreshing alternative to fulfill your body’s all-important electrolyte requirements.
Cramping is your body's final warning signal that you're on empty electrolyte-wise. However, your performance is deteriorating and you are slowing down long before you feel the slightest twinge of a cramp. To keep your muscular, digestive, nervous, and cardiac systems firing on all cylinders, you need a consistent supply of all of the electrolytic minerals, not just sodium and potassium. Plus, in many instances, you require greater volumes of electrolytes than any sports drink or gel can provide. That is why Endurolytes Fizz fulfills such a crucial component of your fueling by supplying your body with a balanced, full-spectrum, rapidly assimilated electrolyte source, allowing you to meet your widely variable electrolyte needs with tremendous precision, hour after hour, no matter what the weather throws at you.
If you prefer Endurolytes in capsule form, please visit our Endurolytes page.
Endurolyte Fizz is awesome. I carry them with me all the time. Before running, I crush them up in their individual package. This mixes so much quicker while on the move. Love the product
Nice trick Shannon, haven't heard that one before - thanks for sharing!
Just finished the sample pkg's and wow what a difference in my rides!
Hey Steev! Thanks for the review. Keep hammering!
Bought some FIZZ and got some extras! product works great for my cycling endurance. I recommend to ALL!!
The individual packets are an inexpensive way to try the flavors. They are also easy to carry in my backpack.
I LOVE the Fizz!!! The Grape and Mango are my favorites. I am a strawberry HEED girl that received a sample of Fizz from a Hammer Athlete and was instantly hooked!! I still use my HEED for runs, but have started using the little Fizz tabs for after. As someone who does not drink soda, the Fizz is a nice substitute!
I'd like to know all of the ingredients in the tablets. I'm interested in getting this for my elder dad. He enjoys doing things outdoors and easily becomes dehydrated and gets muscle cramping. I also do this same thing. All of his Doctors want to give him prescription medications instead of simply getting and keeping him rehydrated.
- Asked by Jo
- Verified Reply - SteveEndurolytes Fizz in water is a great way to take care of hydration and electrolyte needs from one source! Here are the ingredients: Full-Spectrum Electrolyte Profile – This complete profile contains the following minerals: • Sodium Bicarbonate – A well absorbed source of sodium, selected for its high dissolution rate. Bicarbonates are also used to aid digestion and help alleviate stomach distress issues. • Calcium Chloride – An easily dissolvable source of both calcium and chloride. • Calcium Carbonate – Chelated to carbonate (a salt of carbonic acid), calcium carbonate is a source of easily dissolvable calcium. • Magnesium Oxide – A rich source of easily dissolvable magnesium. • Potassium Bicarbonate – A colorless, odorless compound selected for its high dissolution rate. Bicarbonates are also used to aid digestion and help alleviate stomach distress issues. • Natural Caffeine – COLA FLAVOR ONLY – Derived from green tea extract. Manganese – This trace mineral is necessary for optimal muscle cell enzyme reactions and for the conversion of fatty acids and protein into energy. Vitamin B-6 – This water-soluble vitamin plays an active role in maintaining sodium-potassium balance. It also supports the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and protein. Citric Acid – Used in the minimal amounts needed to aid in the reaction process that creates carbon dioxide, the gas which gives effervescence to the product. Sorbitol – A natural calorie-free sweetener. Stevia – A natural, calorie-free sweeter derived from the leaves of Stevia rebaudiana, a plant native to Central and South America. It does not affect blood sugar levels or contribute to tooth decay like sugar does. Avocado Oil – A healthy oil used as a tablet-pressing lubricant. Monk Fruit – A natural, calorie-free sweetener that does not affect insulin production. The sweetness from monk fruit is not due to natural sugars like most fruits, but instead from its naturally occurring antioxidants called mogrosides. We do not use any sugar in Endurolytes Fizz and there are no artificial ingredients in the product… it really is an excellent product that I believe your dad will benefit from.
If left in their sealed paper/foil packages in a cool, dry place, what is the shelf life of these individual FiZZ tablets? (Trying to determine how many sample-sets to order—I already have several flavors of the 13-count tubes.) And would it be better to seal them in something like a quart-size ziplock freezer bag and keep them in the refrigerator until they're used?
- Asked by Petey
- Verified Reply - SteveEndurolytes Fizz lists an expiration date on the label. For optimal quality and freshness, this product should be used/consumed prior to the expiration date, which is two (2) years from the date of manufacture. You can absolutely keep singles of Endurolytes Fizz in resealable bags; however, it's best to keep them in a cool, dry area such as a cupboard or drawer. A refrigerator, while obviously cool, is also a place of moisture, so it's not recommended to store Endurolytes Fizz there.
Can I get grape only?
- Asked by Jimmy T
- Verified Reply - Hammer SteveThe Endurolytes Fizz Kit is prepackaged as a 4-flavor sampler, 2 each of our 4 flavors. We cannot sell a "Grape Only" sampler kit. However, if you buy a 13-tablet tube of Grape Fizz during our Family and Friends Sale, the price per tablet is actually better than the price would be in the 8-tablet Fizz Kit.