- Superior cramp prevention
- Full-spectrum formula
- Rapidly assimilated
- Versatile dosing
Meet your precise electrolyte needs with our original full-spectrum formula. A balanced blend of sodium chloride, potassium, calcium and magnesium ensure proper function of all body systems. The low sodium chloride content complements a healthy, low-salt diet. Fine-tune your dosage as needed, capsule by capsule, without fear of overconsumption of salt.
Full-Spectrum Electrolyte Profile – This complete profile contains the following minerals:
- Sodium – Sourced from salt, which is comprised of 40% sodium.
- Chloride – Sourced from salt, which is comprised of 60% chloride.
- Calcium – Supplied in the “as chelate” form, meaning it’s calcium bonded to one or more amino acids, usually glycinate (glycine) or asparate (aspartic acid).
- Magnesium – Included in the “as chelate” form, it is magnesium bonded to one or more amino acids. These forms are used for maximal absorbability.
- Potassium – Included in the “as chelate” form, it is potassium bonded to one or more amino acids. These forms are used for maximal absorbability.
Manganese – This trace mineral is necessary for optimal muscle cell enzyme reactions and for the conversion of fatty acids and protein into energy.
Ginger Root –A natural anti-inflammatory and digestive aid.
|Serving Size 2 capsules|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Sodium (as Sodium Chloride)||80mg||3%|
|Chloride (as Sodium Chloride)||120mg||5%|
|Calcium (as Chelate)||100mg||8%|
|Magnesium (as Chelate)||50mg||12%|
|Potassium (as Chelate)||50mg||1%|
|Manganese (as Chelate)||0.5mg||22%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|Other Ingredients: Vegetable Capsules (plant cellulose and water), Rice Concentrate, Ginger Root. |
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Most Liked Positive Review
Does exactly what it's supposed to do!
I used to get bad stomach cramps on runs, coming off the bike on triathlons (nearly every time without fail). Each time was more frustrating. I started using Endurolytes the day before, morning of, and at T2 before the run. Since I started doing this, I haven't had a single issue with cramps during ...
Most Liked Negative Review
The endurolyte pills are hard to get down, don't think I'll be buying them again
I have been taking Endurolytes for at least 5 years and have three coworkers now taking them on my recommendation. Texas summers are brutally hot, and it is so easy to dehydrate. I simply take it for summer "maintenance." Additionally I take two capsules about an hour before my ballet classes, and I can feel a difference in my performance.
Hi Kadie! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad you recommend Endurolytes! Texas heat is nothing to mess with. Keep Hammering, Kadie!
very convenient, work great at balancing your electrolytes. On days I ride the bike for 2 hours or longer I will take one before I leave, take 2 and the one hour mark and then take when I get home. I never cramp up as long as I stay hydrated.
Hello Jeffry! Thank you for the review. We're so glad you have found a way to incorporate Endurolytes into your endurance adventures! Keep Hammering!
I use it while doing hard and long rides. 70+ miles. Pretty good.
Hello Pedro! Way to go! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad we can help you out on those longer rides!
I used these during my 50 mile trail race and worked really nicely for me
Hey BDawg! We're happy Endurolytes can help you out. Thanks for the review and Keep Hammering!
Summers are HOT. Needing control of electrolytes is KEY. I use this (rather than supreme) because I have a sensitive stomach, and taking one every 45 minutes on really HOT days (85-95 degrees) keeps my electrolytes in check, and my stomach happy.
Hi Carolyn! Thanks for the review. We're glad you've found a way to incorporate Endurolytes into your endurance adventures!
Where do these pills get abosrbed ? I live without a colon so this is my main concern.
- Asked by Elyuss
- Verified Reply - SteveVitamins and minerals are absorbed in the small intestine, so you can take Endurolytes in capsule form consumed with water, or Endurolytes Fizz, our effervescent electrolyte replenishment tablets that you drop into your water bottle. The latter may be the more ideal of the two options for you, but both will work well with your condition.
What's the benefit 'performance' &/or benefit difference(s) between Heed & Endurolytes (both Fizzz & the capsules)??
- Asked by umar
- Verified Reply - SteveHEED is a carbohydrate + electrolytes fuel, while Endurolytes capsules and Endurolytes Fizz supply electrolytes only. Every scoop of HEED contains 100 calories, plus the same amount of electrolytes found in 1 Endurolytes capsule or 1/2 tablet of Endurolytes Fizz. HEED also contains some beneficial auxiliary nutrients such as: L-carnosine, one of the most versatile and beneficial nutrients available. It buffers lactic acid during exercise and offers antioxidant support. Chromemate® brand chromium polynicotinate. This trace mineral helps regulate blood sugar and plays a vital role in the synthesis of glucose, fatty acids, and amino acids.
Can you tell me what the carb count is in the enduralytes? I'm not concerned with calories, but how many carbohydrates and sugars.
- Asked by Gerikaye
- Verified Reply - SteveThere are no carbohydrates or calories in Endurolytes or the encapsulated version of Endurolytes Extreme. Every scoop of Endurolytes Extreme Powder contains 1 gram of carbohydrates from the maltodextrin. There is no sugar, added or otherwise, in Endurolytes Extreme Powder. This is also true with Endurolytes Fizz, with most flavors containing less than 1 gram of carbohydrates per tablet (Cola contains 2 grams of carbohydrates per tablet).
My bottle does not have an expiration date anywhere. I have searched it thoroughly. If expired I assume they are not harmful but maybe not as effective. Am I correct in assuming this? Thank you!
- Asked by pam
- Verified Reply - Hammer SteveYour bottle of Endurolytes should have a manufacture date, which is shown as MFG. The product, properly stored, retains its full potency for four (4) years from the MFG date.
I am approximately 155 lbs. I know the recommendation is one capsule per 60lbs of body weight. What would you suggest is the correct number of capsules for my body weight to take? 2 or 3?
- Asked by jhemling
- Verified Reply - Hammer SteveAs a starting point, we recommend a dose of 1 capsule of Endurolytes per 50-60 pounds of body weight, so I recommend that you start at 2 capsules. Take your first dose 10-30 minutes prior to when you start your workout or race, then dose hourly. Remember, you can increase the amount of Endurolytes you take, whether it's "on the fly" or hourly, so start at 2 capsules and increase if the weather conditions require it and/or if you feel the slightest twinge of a cramp coming on.
Can my 13 yr old son use these? He plays elite basketball and practices for 2-3 hours.
- Asked by Marisa
- Verified Reply - Hammer SteveYour son can (and should) absolutely use Endurolytes during his practices and competitions! This product will help maintain the optimal performance of many bodily functions, while also helping protect against muscle cramps. The original Endurolytes encapsulated product (https://www.hammernutrition.com/products/electrolytes/endurolytes/) can be used at the rate of 1 capsule for every 60 lbs. of bodyweight. The first dose should be taken 15-30 minutes prior to a practice session/game, and additional doses should be taken every hour. He could also use Endurolytes Fizz (https://www.hammernutrition.com/products/electrolytes/endurolytes-fizz/) instead of the capsules. That would be an attractive option because it will also help take care of hydration needs. With the capsules, he will need to drink water to take care of hydration requirements; with Endurolytes Fizz, he simply drops the appropriate amount of tablets into a water-filled water bottle (20-25 ounce is the usual size) and sip on it hourly, making a fresh bottle every hour. Suggested dose for Endurolytes Fizz is 1/2 tablet for every 60 lbs. of body weight.
what is the carb count for endurolytes?
- Asked by Dina
- Verified Reply - Hammer SteveEndurolytes and Endurolytes Extreme in the capsule form contain no calories. Endurolytes Fizz contains 7 calories per tablet. Endurolytes Extreme Powder contains 5 calories per scoop.
Can use this product with ENDURANCE BCAA+ ? Thanks
- Asked by Scott
- Verified Reply - Hammer SteveAbsolutely! Endurolytes will take care of the electrolyte replenishment component of your fueling (calories and fluids are the other two components). This is a product that you should take prior to and after all your workouts and races, and hourly during, to help replenish depleted electrolyte stores. Endurance BCAA+ is a supplement that provides a number of benefits, the primary ones coming from the branched-chain amino acids (BCAA) -- protection against muscle tissue breakdown, a decrease in the perception of fatigue, mental focus/alertness, and more. This is a product that you can take prior to any workout/race, hourly during longer-duration workouts/races, and after a workout/race with Recoverite.
I take this product after how long after finishing the training?
- Asked by Ana Maria Vidal
- Verified Reply - Hammer SteveEndurolytes is a product that you want to take prior to exercise (15-30 minutes prior), each hour during exercise, and shortly after you finish exercise (sooner than 30 minutes). The minerals in Endurolytes help maintain the optimal performance of many important bodily functions, while also helping to prevent muscular cramps from occurring.
Can the capsules be open and mixed with water?
- Asked by Derek
- Verified Reply - Hammer SteveWe don't recommend it because of the ginger root extract that is contained in both Endurolytes and Endurolytes Extreme. Ginger root extract is very soothing to the stomach. However, some of ginger's naturally occurring compounds—zingerone and capsaicin—can have a burning effect on the mouth and throat if the powder comes in contact with them. We therefore recommend that you DO NOT open up the capsules and swallow the contents. Consume the capsule whole for best results.