How to use Endurolytes®
Full-Spectrum Electrolyte Profile – This complete profile contains the following minerals:
- Sodium – Sourced from salt, which is comprised of 40% sodium.
- Chloride – Sourced from salt, which is comprised of 60% chloride.
- Calcium – Supplied in the “as chelate” form, meaning it’s calcium bonded to one or more amino acids, usually glycinate (glycine) or asparate (aspartic acid).
- Magnesium – Included in the “as chelate” form, it is magnesium bonded to one or more amino acids. These forms are used for maximal absorbability.
- Potassium – Included in the “as chelate” form, it is potassium bonded to one or more amino acids. These forms are used for maximal absorbability.
Manganese – This trace mineral is necessary for optimal muscle cell enzyme reactions and for the conversion of fatty acids and protein into energy.
Ginger Root –A natural anti-inflammatory and digestive aid.
|Endurolytes Capsules |
|Serving Size 2 capsules|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Sodium (as Sodium Chloride)||80mg||3%|
|Chloride (as Sodium Chloride)||120mg||5%|
|Calcium (as Chelate)||100mg||8%|
|Magnesium (as Chelate)||50mg||12%|
|Potassium (as Chelate)||50mg||1%|
|Manganese (as Chelate)||0.5mg||22%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|Other Ingredients: Vegetable Capsules (plant cellulose
and water), Rice Concentrate, Ginger
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.