- Delays perception of fatigue
- Builds, maintains, and repairs lean muscle tissue
- Supports immune system function
The heart of the Endurance BCAA+ formula is the three branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs), known for their role in muscle repair and development, increasing energy levels, supporting the immune system, and more. Along with additional amino acid support via L-alanine and glutathione, you’ll experience enhanced focus and stamina, reduced muscle soreness, and faster gains from your workouts.
L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine – Collectively known as the branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs), these are among the nine “essential” amino acids which cannot be made by the body and must be obtained from food sources.
L-Alanine – Regarded as a non-essential amino acid, L-alanine can be converted into glucose as needed, which the bloodstream transports to the muscles for energy.
Reduced Glutathione – Glutathione is a tripeptide, consisting of the amino acids glutamic acid, cysteine, and glycine. It is one of the three endogenous (naturally occurring in the body) antioxidants that the body maintains to control excess exposure to free radicals produced during exercise and from the environment.
|Serving Size 4 Capsules |
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
| * The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
† Daily Value not established.
|Other Ingredients: Vegetable Capsules (plant cellulose and water), Stabilized Rice Bran |
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Helps me with protein absorption.
I take Edurance BCAA+ before every 20 mile plus bike ride I go on and it does indeed cut down on my fatigue and my perception of fatigue.
Great pre and post workout and for longer outings I work into my nutrition regimen
Hi Timothy! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Keep Hammering!
Great product, and even better customer service!
Hi Spaices! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're always happy to help and are glad you love our Endurance BCAA+! Keep Hammering!
I recently began using BCAA+ together with Race Caps Supreme and I've noticed a difference in the intensity of my work outs as well as my recovery time.
Hi Tom! We're glad you found Hammer Nutrition and a regimen that works well for you. Thank you for being part of the Hammer family and taking the time to leave us a kind review.
Are Endurance BCAA freebif anything that would cause a positive dope test?
- Asked by Fred
- Verified Reply - SteveThere are no substances in any of the Hammer Nutrition products, including Endurance BCAA+, that would cause a positive reading on a drug/dope test.
Will this product keep me awake at night? I keep seeing that it gives you energy and I normally have to do my workouts late afternoon. Thanks!
- Asked by Kate
- Verified Reply - SteveThis is an excellent question! The first thing to know is that Endurance BCAA does not produce energy or cause an energy/stimulant sensation. That said, when taken later on at night, there is the potential for the BCAAs in the product to disrupt sleep. This is because these BCAAs (the amino acids leucine, isoleucine, valine) compete with tryptophan in crossing the blood-brain barrier. As you know, tryptophan is an amino acid that the body uses to make serotonin, which helps with sleep. As a result, taking Endurance BCAA too late at night--and thus temporarily "blocking" serotonin production--may (key word "may") cause one to not get to sleep as quickly as they normally would. Taking Endurance BCAA during late afternoon/early evening hours should not have any effect on sleep... it's when the product is taken in the nighttime hours that this possibility exists. Note: For athletes doing ultra races, ones where they're required to compete through the night and into the next day, Endurance BCAA is a great way to help stay alert but without resorting to stimulants of any kind.
Do these help with weight loss
- Asked by Mike
- Verified Reply - Hammer SteveThere is very good, research-backed evidence that the BCAAs help with weight loss. Check out the article "Reduce the risk of weight gain -- Branched chain amino acids may help!" on page 20 in Endurance News #74 (https://www.hammernutrition.com/media/downloads/ENews/ENissue74.pdf) for more details. The last portion of the article... The results of the study? The researchers found that increased intake of BCAAs was associated with a lower adjusted risk of being overweight. For the participants whose intake was among the top 25%, a 30% lower risk of being overweight was noted compared to those participants whose BCAA intake was the lowest. A decreased risk of obesity among both the United Kingdom and United Stated participants was also observed, with a 25% lower risk occurring among participants whose BCAA intake was highest compared to those whose intake was in the lowest percentile. Two possibilities were discussed in regarding the results that BCAAs may protect against weight gain: • One of the BCAAs, l-leucine, may increase energy expenditure, stimulate the hormone leptin, and possibly increase the activity of Mamallian Target of Rapamycin (mTOR). As is the case with leptin, mTOR helps regulate energy balance. • BCAAs may also help reduce impaired glucose tolerance, which contributes to obesity. While the researches agreed that further studies are necessary, if only to more completely determine a potential/cause relation, they commented that this particular study helps to explain the weight loss effect of increased intake of BCAAs.
Could this replace the Anti-Fatigue & Endurolytes caps? I race outrigger canoes and the distance races rarely start on time resulting in some guess work when taking two different pre-race caps. If this could replace both, that would be a HUGE win.
- Asked by Renee
- Verified Reply - Hammer SteveEndurance BCAA+ does not replace either Endurolytes or Anti-Fatigue Caps. The first product, Endurolytes, contains electrolytic minerals and fulfills an important component of fueling (along with calories and hydration). Suggested dose is 1 capsule for every 50-60lbs. of body weight. Take the first dose 15-30 minutes prior to the start, with additional doses consumed hourly. Increase the dose, if necessary, if the weather conditions get warmer. The second product, Anti-Fatigue Caps, is an excellent complement to Endurance BCAA+. In fact, these two products used in tandem are an outstanding endurance-enhancing combination. Among its many benefits, Endurance BCAA+ helps protect against lean muscle tissue breakdown and the production of excess amounts of ammonia, which is a major culprit for fatigue. While you can't avoid ammonia production completely during exercise, Endurance BCAA+ is an excellent way to protect against excess amounts of fatigue-causing ammonia. Anti-Fatigue Caps contains a number of nutrients/compounds that help detoxify the ammonia still remaining in the muscles and blood, thus helping to extend endurance. Suggested dose for both products is 2-4 capsules 15-30 minutes prior to the start of a workout or race, with an additional 1-2 capsules of each product hourly.
I'm looking for a pre-workout when weight training that will help increase lean muscle mass without bulk. would this product fit the bill? I've read that creatine will add weight/bulk which I'm not interested in doing. I run, bike, climb, and weight train. Thanks!
- Asked by Cindy
- Verified Reply - Hammer SteveEndurance BCAA+ would be an excellent product to use as a pre-workout AND post-workout supplement. The three branched chain amino acids are the key ones required for muscle tissue repair and growth. 2 capsules 15-30 minutes prior to your workout and 2-4 capsules within 30 minutes after your workout has been completed. Also, take a look at our pre-workout supplement Fully Charged (https://www.hammernutrition.com/fully-charged/). This product addresses a number of areas in exercise performance, but without the use of excess amounts of caffeine or stimulants. Fully Charged would be a great product to use in tandem with Endurance BCAA+
How do we know whether to take 2 or 4 capsules before or after workouts? What determines how many are necessary?
- Asked by Alisha
- Verified Reply - Hammer SteveThe size of the athlete is one way to determine how many capsules to consider taking. For example, a 200-lb. athlete will be better served with a 4-capsule dose, while a 2-capsule dose will be quite sufficient for a 120-lb. athlete. Duration and intensity of the workout or race will also factor into how many capsules to consider using. A 2-hour, low-to-moderate intensity workout probably only requires 2 capsules to help support the recovery process, while longer, more arduous workouts would merit a 4-capsule dose.
Can this be used in place of the anti-fatigue + endurolyte caps? It would be awesome if it did - one product to replace two.
- Asked by Renee
- Verified Reply - Hammer SteveEndurance BCAA+ does not replace either Endurolytes or Anti-Fatigue Caps. The first product, Endurolytes, contains electrolytic minerals and fulfills an important component of fueling (along with calories and hydration). The second product, Anti-Fatigue Caps, is an excellent complement to Endurance BCAA+. In fact, these two products used in tandem are an outstanding endurance-enhancing combination. Among its many benefits, Endurance BCAA+ helps protect against lean muscle tissue breakdown and the production of excess amounts of ammonia, which is a major culprit for fatigue. While you can't avoid ammonia production completely during exercise, Endurance BCAA+ is an excellent way to protect against excess amounts of fatigue-causing ammonia. Anti-Fatigue Caps contains a number of nutrients/compounds that help detoxify the ammonia still remaining in the muscles and blood, thus helping to extend endurance.
Are they vegan, vegetarian?
- Asked by Linda
- Verified Reply - Hammer SteveEndurance Amino is Vegan Certified. If you go to the Endurance Amino page on the Hammer Nutrition website, you'll see the "Vegan Certified" logo right below the red bar that has the words ADD TO CART in it.
is this product NSF
- Asked by Dena
- Verified ReplyEndurance Amino is not NSF certified. Here is why: All supplements are required to be tested by a third party laboratory to prove strength, purity and identity of any raw ingredient used. Once the raw ingredient arrives at our manufacturers, they are sampled and sent to the labs for identity, purity and microbial. The finished goods are once again tested to be sure that there was not any contamination in the manufacturing process. This is also a somewhat redundant procedure that we perform, as the facilities that make our products are GMP-certified, banned substance-free facilities, so cross-contamination is not even possible. With this amount of testing for purity already being done — as well as the fact that there has never been a Hammer Nutrition product that went through a verifiable chain of custody from manufacturer to testing lab that showed banned substances being present in any quantity — 3rd party per batch certification is not only incredibly expensive, it's entirely redundant. Obtaining certification for our entire product line would cost several hundred thousand dollars a year, which is why all of them do not have "official certification" status. The 2018 World Anti-Doping Association (WADA) Prohibited list can be found at https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/default/files/prohibited_list_2018_en.pdf and none of the Hammer Nutrition fuels and supplements contain anything that is on that list. Please check out our "Commitment to Quality" information at http://www.hammernutrition.com/company/commitment-to-quality/ and "What Are Your Quality Control Procedures?" information at http://www.hammernutrition.com/knowledge/faqs/what-are-your-quality-control-procedures/ BOTTOM LINE: You can use any/all Hammer Nutrition fuels and supplements with complete confidence!