Compex Performance 2.0
Purchase the Compex Performance US through Hammer Nutrition and you will receive:
- 90-day money back guarantee (priceless!)
- Battery charger
- User's manual and instructional CD
- Electrode placement guidebook
- Carrying case or bag
- Electrode lead wires (set of 4)
While electrostimulation (EMS) is not meant to be a replacement for traditional strength or endurance exercise, it does enable you to attain results that were previously unachievable through traditional training alone. Electrostimulation greatly complements your existing sports training program, augmenting and amplifying the benefits you receive, while providing additional benefits of its own.
Max. output current per channel:
100 mA, for a max. charge of 2200 ohms
Max. quantity of electricity per impulse: 40 microcoulombs
Impulse width: 200 or 400 microseconds (200 for upper limbs and 400 for lower limbs)
Max. rise time for a 100 mA impulse: 2 microseconds
Maximum impulse frequencies: 120 Hz
Channels: Four independent channels with the possibility to individually regulate the current for each one. They are isolated one from the other and galvanically grounded.
Description of Accessories
Battery charger for recharging the battery:
Input 90-264 VAC / 47 to 63Hz / 0.25A max.
Four cables to link the four channels of the stimulator with the electrodes:
One blue cable, one green cable, one yellow cable, one red cable
4 small electrodes (5x5 cm, 2x2 inch)
4 large electrodes (5 x 10 cm, 2x4 inch)
The Compex Performance 2.0 is recommended for the fitness enthusiast and/or the athlete who engages in frequent competition. It features a total of six programs—with the three workout/training programs (Endurance, Resistance, Strength) offering five levels of progression—to help competitive athletes achieve the highest level of performance.
With electrostimulation (EMS) you can...
- Recover faster and better after exertion
- Improve stamina and endurance
- Gain strength, power, and speed
- Help improve blood circulation
- Help reduce localized pain
Enjoy all these benefits without risk of injury to joints and tendons, and with virtually no cardiovascular fatigue.
The Compex Performance 2.0 features the following 6 programs:
- Resistance – Builds muscle size, strength, and density—optimal for toning muscles. Targets both slow- and fast-twitch muscle fibers.
- Strength – Targeting the Type IIb fast-twitch muscle fibers, this program is ideal for building strength and power, helping to train these muscle fibers to deliver energy more efficiently under both aerobic and anaerobic conditions.
- Endurance – Increases muscle capillarization (blood flow) and targets the slow- twitch muscle fibers, helping to establish or improve basic muscle endurance.
- Pre-Warmup – Produces a muscle twitch to increase blood flow to warm up the muscle tissue and increase reaction of the muscles prior to exercise. Pre-warmup is also an ideal program to assist with recovery from injury.
- Active Recovery – Produces a muscle twitch to clear lactic acid, increase blood flow, promote muscle relaxation, and enable a faster recovery from muscle soreness and fatigue.
- TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) – Sends tiny electrical pulses, targeting sensory nerves, to effectively alleviate localized pain.
Nathan was excellent in discussing my order and getting it to me quickly. This is a great company with great respectful staff. Made me feel that my order was important to them.
I have had one of these for the past 8 years and have used it all the time. My old one broke on a trip because I packed it badly and I couldn't believe how much I missed it. I almost only use the active recovery mode and it's like having a deep tissue massage but without the painful bruising. I feel like I can train again the next day at 100% after I use this. As a side note, my wife gets bad backache from carrying our 2 young children around and it helps her every time. We both 100% recommend it.
I'm thrilled with the choice of the Performance. I love the variety of programs and ease of use. One cable is 'sticky' meaning that it doesn't want to release the snap end of the electrode. Unless I am extraordinarily careful it rips the snap out - and often even if I am careful it ruins the pad. Otherwise, I'm happy with my purchase,
My Compex has helped drastically improve my recovery time. It has also helped with injuries and injury prevention. After looking over the pad placement the Compex is very user friendly