Compex Edge 2.0
Purchase the new Compex Edge Muscle Stimulator through Hammer Nutrition and you will receive:
- 90-day money back guarantee (priceless!)
- Battery charger
- User's manual and instructional CD
- Electrode placement guidebook
- Carrying case or bag
- Electrode lead wires (set of 4)
When combined with your existing fitness routine, the Compex Edge 2.0 enables you to target your training and exercise more muscle in less time, so you can achieve peak performance and fitness—providing a more efficient workout regimen, with greatly reduced risk of injury to joints and tendons, and virtually no cardiovascular fatigue. Whether used for sports training, fitness workouts, muscle development, recovery, massage, pain alleviation, or a warmup, Compex enhances your muscle performance.
Benefits:Whether you’re a competitive athlete, fitness enthusiast, weekend warrior, stay-at-home mom, or aging adult, the Compex Edge can help you to achieve optimum health and fitness.
- Recover faster and better after exertion
- Improve stamina and endurance
- Gain strength and speed
- Work on continuity
- Help increase your muscle volume
- Help improve blood circulation
- Strengthen ankles to avoid strain
- Help improve your abdominal muscles
The Compex Edge 2.0 features the following 4 programs:
- Resistance – Builds muscle size, strength, and density—optimal for toning muscles. Targets both slow- and fast-twitch muscle fibers.
- Active Recovery – Produces a muscle twitch to clear lactic acid, increase blood flow, promote muscle relaxation, and enable a faster recovery from muscle soreness and fatigue.
- Endurance – Increases muscle capillarization (blood flow) and targets the slow- twitch muscle fibers, helping to establish or improve basic muscle endurance.
- TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) – Sends tiny electrical pulses, targeting sensory nerves, to effectively alleviate localized pain.
So far I've only used it for active recovery but this thing is loaded with programs. Delivers as advertised and more.
I do what it takes to keep improving my fitness and recovery to perform at my very best. Recently I added the EMS into my training plan. I have gained strength, power and my recovery time is shorter. I do not miss a day without using the EMS recovery. After my 30 minute consultation, it has been easy to set up on the muscles I want to work. It is easy to take with you as you travel to events. I highly recommend this unit.
Had one prior to this and it got smashed. Got this new one...love it!
I bought this a few weeks ago after breaking my back to help with recovery. I also wanted to use the resistance and endurance modes on my legs while I was confined to my bed. So far so good!
I used a device very similar sometime back for a Tibula break that was not healing. It worked then however it was insurance provided and not purchasable. I now have an injury to the shoulder bursa and I have purchased the Edge to use on this injury - it is working - as the pain is diminishing!!!
Does the Compex Edge come with pin connection or snap connection wires and electrodes? Thanks
- Asked by Greg
- Verified Reply - SteveAll Compex EMS units, including the Compex Edge, come with the snap wires and pads.
Do the patches work over body hair? I have a TENs unit that does not work over body hair but the patches also don't use a gel to conduct to you.
- Asked by casey
- Verified Reply - SteveYes, the adhesive pads that come with all Compex units adhere well to hair covered skin. Just make sure that the skin/hair surface is clean and dry. When you're done with you EMS session, make sure to put the pads back on the plastic backing and back into the resealable back right away. You can expect up to 20-25 uses from the pads, sometimes more, after with the Spectra Electrode Gel will be beneficial in extending the uses of the pads (https://www.hammernutrition.com/products/ems/conductivity-gel/)