Careers at Hammer Nutrition
The Hammer Nutrition team, led by Brian Frank, is passionate about healthy living and empowering people to reach their peak performance. As a global leader in the Sports Nutrition industry, we’re looking for people who know how to work hard and are driven to succeed. Endurance athletes are a rare breed, but around here they’re the norm. Read the story of how Hammer started and about the values that drive us forward.
The ideal candidate for Hammer Nutrition is someone who cares about their health, strives to push the limits of exercise, and loves to work hard. We know the perfect fit is hard to find. If it sounds like you’re the right fit for Hammer Nutrition, please send us a cover letter explaining why you’re a good fit along with a resume to email@example.com. Please note that we do not offer remote positions; all jobs are full time in Whitefish, MT.
Hammer Nutrition is nestled in the Rocky Mountains in Whitefish, Montana. This little mountain town sits minutes outside Glacier National Park and offers year-round recreation opportunities. We spend our free time skiing, hiking, exploring, hitting the lake, or biking the endless area trails.
All positions come with industry-leading benefits that include: 401k plans with company matching, gym memberships, insurance (medical, dental, and vision), a casual office environment, complimentary fuels and supplements, outdoor industry ProDeals, product allotments, and paid time off. We care about putting people first and that starts with our employees!
Whitefish CEO in need of a full time Executive/Personal Assistant to help Get Things Done! A successful candidate will provide high-quality administrative and clerical support to maximize efficiency and productivity of CEO and support staff. Must have superior organizational and problem-solving skills; as well as excellent follow up and attention to detail – nearing superpower level. Note taking and meeting recording / memorialization is also a big must. Please note, this is not a remote or work from home job.
Primary responsibilities include maintaining schedule, communications, task and project management, organizing daily calendars and more. Being highly proactive, able to communicate effectively and a passion for closing loops and follow up are again being stressed as of utmost importance. Proficiency with current software platforms, business systems is a must.
Master of note taking and meeting memorialization
- Coordinate daily calendar
- Schedule appointments and assist with event planning
- Act as the point of co-contact between CEO and employees/clients
- Help maintain management reports, plans and initiatives
- Assist in Making travel arrangements
- Manage phone calls and emails
- Ensure prompt response to all queries
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
- Suggest ways to improve efficiency and internal processes
- Extensive note taking, follow up tracking, and loop closing certainty.
- Proven work experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role
- Proficiency with office management systems, ERPs and MS Office
- Familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems
- Experience using office equipment, including printers and fax machines
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
Hours are M-F 8:30-5:00. Competitive wages, excellent advancement opportunity, extensive benefits, including generous 401K and more. We are hiring from the local workforce only. This is not a remote job, so please do not apply unless you currently live in the Flathead valley. Send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.