(3+ FOR $19.94 EACH)
- Reduces seasonal allergy symptoms
- Decreases systemic inflammation
- Reduces the need for medications
Take action against your seasonal allergy symptoms without medication side effects. Clear Day’s potent blend of natural antiinflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral, and antihistamine compounds works with your body and supports its immune system, helping to reduce and prevent the immune system reactions responsible for airborne allergies.
Olive Leaf Extract (Standardized to 20% Oleuropeins) – This naturally occurring compound extracted from olive leaf extract offers anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, and antiviral properties.
Quercetin – This flavonoid, found in a variety of fruits and vegetables, possesses antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Quercetin is touted as a natural antihistamine as it helps inhibit the release of histamines and leukotrienes.
Japanese Knotweed Extract (Standardized to 20% Resveratrol) – Found also in the skin of red grapes and berries, resveratrol is a superb antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antihistamine compound.
Bromelain – An enzyme derived from pineapple, bromelain exhibits powerful anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects, and increases the absorption of quercetin.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Olive Leaf Extract (Standardized to 20% Oleuropeins)||500mg||†|
|Japanese Knotweed Extract (Standardized to 20% Resveratrol)||300mg||†|
| * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
† Daily Value not established.
|Other Ingredients: Stabilized Rice Bran, Vegetable Capsules (plant cellulose and water). |
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Most Liked Positive Review
My husband was currently on steroids for asthma and suffering badly from bad allergies and sinus trouble,living on prescription medication.. not being able to sleep comfortably etc... I ordered Clear Day and he took two capsules as suggested...30 minutes later he felt the sinus pressure start to rel...
Most Liked Negative Review
Didn't work for me
I have loved every other Hammer product I've tried, so I hate to give a poor review. I very much wanted this to work because I prefer more natural remedies. But, this product just didn't do anything for me. Perhaps my allergies are too severe.
Clear Day clear my allergies and clear my days. Thank you Hammer Nutrition for the recommendation.
Hey Jan! Thanks for the review. We're happy to help!
Life not during the winter is so much more enjoyable because of clear day. Thanks Hammer Nutrition
My spring sneeze season just started, and I took this first time. By the evening, no more sneeze.
Have been using product for 3 years! Great stuff!
Hello, thanks for your support, we're glad you've found Clear day to be of good use!
If you suffer from allergies or want to get rid of congestion and breathe easier, Clear Day works quickly and naturally.
Clear day is an amazing product. The capsules are fairly large, making it difficult for my son to swallow. Do you have a suggested way of mixing it with food or liquid? Thanks!
- Asked by Mom trying to be helpful
- Verified Reply - SteveIt is perfectly acceptable to empty the contents of Clear Day capsules and mix the ingredients in a small amount of juice or into a smoothie. Many of the ingredients do not have a very good taste, so a stronger-tasting juice, such as orange juice or tart cherry juice may be your best bet.
My daughter is a High School XC mt bike racer and allergic to just about everything (trees, pollen, flowers, grass, etc). Unfortunately she is on daily medications to manage the allergies. We are trying to get her off of the prescriptions due to the emotional and fatigue side effects. We are considering giving this a try to seed if enables a reduction in those medications. Can this be used as a 1-2 tablets a day as maintenance and increase to the every 4 hours during flare ups or "high allergy" days? Or what type of usage would you recommend? Thank you.
- Asked by Eric
- Verified Reply - SteveThe dosing for Clear Day, as you have outlined in your question, is an excellent plan. Keep in mind, though, that as a "pre-emptive strike" of sort (i.e. before things get bad), 1-2 capsules every 4 hours is completely acceptable.
I have to avoid stimulants such as caffeine and those in decongestants due to heart problems. Is Clear Day free of any stimulants that would increase heart rate?
- Asked by Lin
- Verified Reply - SteveYes, Clear Day is stimulant- and caffeine-free. Clear Day contains Olive Leaf Extract, Quercetin, Japanese Knotweed Extract (a rich source of Resveratrol, which is good for the heart), and Bromelain. None of these nutrients contain caffeine, and none have any stimulant properties.
Does Clear Day work as a decongestant, and anti-histamine, or both? Thanks.
- Asked by Gary
- Verified Reply - Hammer SteveClear Day contains utrients that have a number of properties/benefits, including anti-histaminic. There are no decongestants in the product; however, the capsaicin in Nasol (https://www.hammernutrition.com/products/well-being/nasol/) is an excellent decongestant. The nutrients in Clear Day have a wide range of beneficial properties—antibacterial, antimicrobial, antioxidant, anti-inflammation, and antihistamine—that help prevent air-borne allergic symptoms from occurring while also alleviating air-borne allergic reaction discomforts that one may currently be experiencing. • Olive Leaf Extract – Its main component is a chemical compound called oleuropein, which has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, and antiviral properties. Oleuropein's anti-inflammation benefits alone would merit its inclusion in Clear Day, but it's the latter three that really boost the product's effectiveness. Oleuropin's antioxidant, antibacterial, and antiviral properties positively influence the body's ability to resist allergies. Dr. Bill Misner writes, "Oleuropein inhibits harmful microbes from provoking the immune system to overreact to bacteria, virus, or harmless substances by blocking the inflammatory cascade." • Quercetin – This is a flavonoid found in a variety of fruits and vegetables (particularly onions). In addition to having powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammation benefits—even antiviral effects according to some research—quercetin has the unique property of being able to inhibit the release of allergy causing chemicals (histamines, leukotrienes, and serotonin). Because it has been shown to inhibit the release of these allergy symptom-causing chemicals, quercetin has been touted as a natural antihistamine. NOTE: Over-the-counter antihistamines work by chemically blocking the release of histamines. However, there are many side effects with these medications, such as body aches and pain, diarrhea, dizziness, headache, joint pain, muscle aches and cramping, nausea, drowsiness, and more. • Bromelain – Derived from pineapples, bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme, aiding in the digestion of protein. Especially when consumed apart from protein-containing foods, bromelain exhibits powerful anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects. Perhaps even more importantly, bromelain significantly increases the absorption of quercetin. • Resveratrol – Found primarily in the skin of red grapes, but also in other fruits (primarily berries) and in the roots of a plant known as Japanese knotweed, resveratrol is one of the most studied compounds in the past decade for everything from potential anti-cancer capabilities to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. The latter two are why resveratrol is in Clear Day; like the oleuropin component in olive leaf extract, resveratrol is a superb antioxidant and anti-inflammatory substance that also exhibits powerful antihistamine effects.