10 Tips to Assist with Weight Loss
1) Eat 7-11 servings of whole fruits and vegetables daily, while decreasing your intake of meat and dairy - This dietary practice is associated with lower Body Mass Index (BMI) ratings, according to T. Colin Campbell's comprehensive "China Study" research. Dr. Campbell's research showed that Americans eating 50-70% of their 1,950 daily calories from animal sources averaged a BMI of 27.0. The Chinese eating 90% of their 2,740 calories per day from whole plant foods averaged a BMI of 22.0.
2) Consume a minimum of 40 grams of fiber daily - In addition to supplying numerous health benefits, consuming adequate amounts of fiber helps you feel fuller on fewer calories.
3) Include healthy fats in your diet - When you deprive your body of fat, it holds on to its fat stores more voraciously. Eating healthy fats (fish, avocados, seeds, and nuts) - and using EndurOmega on a daily basis - is good for your heart, satisfies your hunger, and helps your body release and burn its fat stores more liberally and efficiently.
4) Drink a glass of water prior to each meal - The water will take up space in your stomach, increasing the feeling of fullness, helping you to consume fewer calories when you begin eating.
5) Eat more slowly - Research suggests this helps reduce the amount of food that's consumed during a meal.
6) Alter your calorie intake occasionally - Consume slightly more calories than you normally would for a day or two, then consume a bit less than normal on a couple of days. This disrupts your body's "thermostat," helping prevent it from becoming super-efficient at burning the same number of calories day after day.
7) Finish eating by 7pm - Calories consumed after that time tend to digest poorly and/or be stored as body fat, due to the body's natural drop in core body temperature measures and metabolism.
8) Brush your teeth immediately after eating - Once you take the time to brush and are enjoying the sensation of clean teeth and breath, you're less apt to indulge in after-meal snacking.
9) Workout in the morning - This raises metabolism and helps keep it elevated, allowing you to burn more calories all day long.
10) Have a glass of Hammer Whey as a mid-day snack - Containing only 80 calories per scoop, this is an easy way to bolster your daily protein intake without a lot of calories. Plus, the whey protein isolate in Hammer Whey is the richest source of BCAAs (l-leucine, l-isoleucine, and l-valine). Findings from a 2010 study reported in the online version of the Journal of Nutrition suggest that there is an association between an increased intake of BCAAs and a reduced risk of obesity and becoming overweight.