Event Sponsorship Information
New or Renewal - All Race Directors READ THIS!
Hammer Nutrition sponsors over 2,000 events annually and we may be interested in sponsoring yours. Please keep in mind that we receive a high volume of event sponsorship requests and are only able to provide product support for a fraction of them.
1. These are the events that we will consider providing product support for:
- Triathlons & Duathlons - Any length will be considered.
- Road Cycling Events - Cycling events we will consider supporting on an individual basis are those that are 100 miles or longer and do not offer shorter distance options. Gran Fondos, Bike Tours & Races will be considered on an individual basis.
- Mountain Bike Events - Races 3 hours or longer and / or 50 miles or longer.
- Running Events - Ultra distance runs that are 50K or longer.
- Winter Sports - Nordic skiing and snowshoe races will be considered on an individual basis.
- Paddle Sports - All will be considered on an individual basis.
- Ultra Cyclocross - Will be considered on an individual basis.
- Clinics & Camps - We are primarily interested in supporting cycling and triathlon specific camps, but all will be considered.
- Cyclocross Events
- Running Events - That are under 50K. This includes road and trail runs.
- Adventure Races - Of any type.
- Century Rides - That offer shorter distance options.
- Time Trial Cycling Events
- Criterium Cycling Events
- Mountain Bike Races - That are under 3 hours and / or 50 miles.
- Alpine Events - Alpine (downhill) & snowboard.
- Charity Events - Any of the various charity cycling events such as MS, Team in Training, Tour de Cures, Wounded Warrior or other similar fund raising events. This includes donations for raffle or auction prizes.
- If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- We will provide free goody bags with approved event purchases.
4. If your event falls into a category that fits our criteria in section 1, please continue to the request form.
5. To learn more about what Hammer Nutrition can provide for your event, as well as our expectations from you in return, please read the information on the Event Sponsorship & Expectations page.