Whey Protein Bar
- Minimizes post-exercise soreness
- Maintains and helps repair lean muscle tissue
- Superb immune system support
- 11 grams cold-processed whey from grass-fed cows
- Rich in fiber for digestive health
Product Detail & Benefits
Athletic performance improvement depends on a program of exercise to stimulate muscular and cardiovascular adaptation followed by a recovery period in which the body rebuilds itself slightly more fit than before. Thus, the real gain of exercise occurs during recovery, but only in the presence of adequate rest and optimal nutritional support. The Hammer Protein Bar helps boost overall health and enhances recovery with nutrients, high-quality protein, and complex carbohydrates. In addition, it contains:
- Generous amounts of fiber (5 grams)
- Inulin fiber, a dietary fiber and a fructooligosaccharide (FOS) derived from chicory roots and other natural sources. Inulin fiber is considered to be a prebiotic, stimulating the growth of friendly, beneficial intestinal bacteria that supports good colon health. Because it also has a very low glycemic index, it is suitable for many people who are on restricted diets.
- No refined sugar. The sugar content in the bars is from natural sources.
- No trans fat.
Whether as a solid-food recovery fuel, a second meal after your immediate post-workout/race bottle of Recoverite, or as an occasional snack to bolster your daily protein intake, the Hammer Protein Bar fits the bill perfectly. Each gluten-free, GMO-free, certified dairy kosher Hammer Recovery Bar is comprised of mostly organic ingredients, including ample amounts of carbohydrates, a whopping 11 grams of a cold-processed whey protein blend derived from grass-fed cows, and a substantial 5 grams of fiber. Best of all, the peanut butter-chocolate combination is addictively delicious!
|Hammer Protein Bar |
Peanut Butter - Chocolate
|Serving Size: One bar (40g)|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 170||Calories from Fat 70|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 8g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||18%|
|Trans Fatty Acids 0g||†|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g||6%|
|Total Dietary Fiber 5g||20%|
|Vitamin A 0%|
|Vitamin C 0%|
| *The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values maybe higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. |
† Daily Value not established.
Certified Organic Ingredients: Chocolate Coating (Chocolate Liquor, Evaporated Cane Juice, Cocoa Butter), Peanut Butter, Tapioca, Whey Concentrate, Milk Protein, Inulin Liquid, Pea Protein, Glycerin, NuVous, Vanilla Powder.
CONTAINS PEANUTS AND MILK. Manufactured in a facility that processes tree nuts, peanuts, seeds, soy, wheat and dairy (milk).
Caution: May contain pieces of date pits, stems, nut shells, or seeds. Do not use if wrapper is tampered with or damaged.
Customers Also Bought These Items
Real food, real goodnessShop Hammer Bar®$2.50
Rapid energy, no sugar crash!Shop Hammer Gel®$1.40 - $19.95
100% isolate, no fillersShop Whey Protein$3.50 - $39.95
A refreshing way to replenish electrolytesShop Endurolytes Fizz®$4.95 - $12.95
Plant powered recoveryShop Vegan Protein Bar$2.95
Fueling & Usage Tips
Protein - Why it's Important for Endurance Athletes
Endurance athletes tend to focus on carbohydrate intake and pay little, if any, attention to protein. As a result, protein deficiency appears often among endurance athletes...more