Long Sleeve Running Shirt
- Tighter, slightly heavier knit that is low-piling and low-snagging
- UPF15 sun protection and wind-resistant
- Comfortable neckline, generous sleeve length, and stretchable cuffs that allow you to pull the sleeves up, over your elbows if you get warm
- Moisture-wicking, odor control
- Tagless for no more annoying, scratchy tags at the back of your neck
This technical shirt is manufactured in the USA by RaceReady, a company that provides innovative, functional designs based on feedback from experienced athletes.
The Long Sleeve Running Shirt is offered in white and red. The white has a screened logo on the front and back, and a screened metallic logo on the right sleeve. The red has a screened reflective logo on the front and right sleeve.
To wash, turn shirt inside out and wash in cold water. Hang to dry.
MEN'S (UNISEX) RACEREADY SIZING
Customers Also Bought These Items
Clear, wide-mouth bottle with a high-flow lidShop Logo Water Bottles$3.95 - $4.95
The Healthy Approach To Weight LossShop Appestat$27.95
Electrolyte replacement done rightShop Endurolytes$1.05 - $19.95 Qty Discounts Available
The ultimate energy barShop Hammer Bars$2.50 Qty Discounts Available
Joint pain relief & tissue healthShop Tissue Rejuvenator$17.95 - $29.95 Qty Discounts Available