- Compression footbeds and cuffs to create managed pressure on the legs, ankles, and feet
- Second-skin fit that reduces risk of friction blisters
- 200-needle density fabricthe highest density in socks
- Super fast drying with 84% nylon, 6% spandex, 10% olefin blend.
- Now Available in a 4 ankle height, white and black and now a 12 height in white
Product Detail & Benefits
When we were introduced to Swiftwick's Performance line of compression socks, we were anxious to proudly put the Hammer Nutrition logo on them, expressing our endorsement of this ultra-smart, ultra-comfortable technology.
In addition to offering softer, stronger construction and supreme comfort, Hammer Nutrition compression socks help improve vascular performance and blood flow, reducing leg fatigue and speeding recovery after a long training session or event.
In keeping with Hammer Nutrition's Made in the USA policy, Swiftwick is manufactured in Tennessee, and the company keeps a close eye on the sources of their materials.
|Sock Size||Men's Shoe Size||Women's Shoe Size|
|Small||3-5 1/2||5-7 1/2|
|Medium||6 - 9 1/2||8 - 10|
|Large||10 - 13||10 1/2 - 14|
|XLarge||13 1/2 - 16||14 1/2 - 16 1/2|
Customers Also Bought These Items
Electrolyte replacement done rightShop Endurolytes$1.05 - $19.95 Qty Discounts Available
Rapid energy that lastsShop Hammer Gel$1.40 - $19.95 Qty Discounts Available
Joint pain relief & tissue healthShop Tissue Rejuvenator$17.95 - $29.95 Qty Discounts Available
A refreshing way to replenish electrolytesShop Endurolytes Fizz$4.95 - $12.95 Qty Discounts Available