Frequently Asked Questions
Find Answers to Common Questions
Wondering whether to use Perpetuem or Sustained Energy? Curious about a product ingredient? Start here! Use the section navigation to browse the various FAQ categories or see the top 10 FAQs below.
Top 10 FAQs
- What is polyethylene glycol, an ingredient found in numerous effervescent electrolyte products?
- Is soy protein bad for your health?
- Why do some of your products now list both a 'manufacture date' and a 'best by' date?
- Should I use Perpetuem or Sustained Energy?
- I lost the scoop for one of your powder fuels. How do I determine the equivalent of one scoop?
- Are high amounts of vitamin A toxic?
- Are your products tested for heavy metals?
- Why is my urine bright yellow after taking Premium Insurance Caps?
- Which Hammer products are gluten-free?
- Do your fuels contain processed glutamic acid or MSG?