Phytolean (AES vol 1.14)
Your New Years resolution solution . . . GUARANTEED!BY HAMMER NUTRITION
Even if you've had difficulties in the past, this is the year that you're going to be successful in keeping your New Year's weight-loss resolution. You can drop those extra pounds gained over the holidays, look and feel better, and drastically improve the quality of your workouts, putting you ahead of the game by the time your important 2014 events arrive. Sound too good to be true? Not when you put the power of Phytolean to work for you!
Phytolean is a 100% safe, natural, plant- based formula. This amazingly potent product, taken before or even during meals, will:
- Block the digestion and absorption of starchy carbohydrates - Two capsules of Phytolean contain 1,000 mg of a high-potency form of Phaseolus vulgaris L. that will block 300 grams (that's 1,200 calories!) of starchy carbohydrates from being absorbed and turned into stored energy (fat).
- Increase your body's fat-burning capabilities - Raspberry ketone achieves this through two mechanisms described in detail on the next page.
- Aid in reducing fat absorption - Raspberry ketone aids in the inhibition of a key step in fat absorption.
All of the above help you to lose weight, avoid unwanted weight gain, maintain ideal blood sugar levels, and achieve optimal body composition without any of the undesirable side effects that can occur from stimulant-based weight-loss products. If you're sick of the hype and ready for real results, RIGHT NOW is the time to put Phytolean to the test. It's so easy to use - one to two capsules 30 minutes prior to a high-carbohydrate meal - and we guarantee that you will be very pleased with the results!
Considering how much money athletes spend to shave off a few grams of weight from their bike, running shoes, or other equipment - all in the hopes of going faster - Phytolean is an undeniably more effective, cost-saving way of dropping significant amounts of performance-inhibiting weight. We're talking pounds, not just a few measly grams! Unlike weight-loss products that offer unrealistic promises, we guarantee that Phytolean will work for you. Not "may" work, WILL work. Phytolean is that effective!
The extra pounds that get packed on over the holiday season are not due solely to overeating (though that's definitely a culprit). Excess consumption of starchy carbohydrates at lunch, dinner, and after-dinner snacking is the primary culprit. Phytolean resolves that problem. By simply taking one to two capsules prior to lunch, dinner, or periods of snacking, you can help prevent weight gain and also drop some extra pounds that you may already have put on.
The two main ingredients, described in the next section, are well documented in their ability to block the absorption of starch and to reduce adipose (fat) tissue volume. In product development testing, everyone who used Phytolean experienced significant benefits in the area of achieving their desired weight goals. Even better, continued use of Phytolean has helped keep that weight off for good. Of course, in order to achieve weight-loss goals and stay at your desired weight, you have to pay attention to your diet, eating as healthy as possible, and maintain a regular exercise regimen. Add to that some reductions in your starch intake in the afternoon and evening, and limiting the snacking in between and after your meals, and you'll be leaning down like never before.
The Phytolean formula and how it will work for you
A two-capsule dose of Phytolean contains the following ingredients:
400 mg of Razberi-K® raspberry ketone - This is a major aromatic found in red raspberries that helps with weight reduction through two mechanisms:
- Enhancing the breakdown ("burning") of fat - The chemical structure of raspberry ketone is similar to the structures of capsaicin and synephrine, two compounds known to exert anti-obesity actions and alter fat metabolism in favor of fat weight loss. Raspberry ketone increases a process known as norepinephrine-induced lipolysis. Additionally, raspberry ketone supplementation results in a higher secretion of the hormone adiponectin. Both of these effects - increased norepinephrine-induced lypolysis and higher levels of adiponectin - enhance fat metabolism.
- Decreased fat absorption and storage - Raspberry ketone assists in inhibiting trioleoylglycerol hydrolysis, a primary step in the absorption of fat. Additionally, an increase in adiponectin not only results in increased metabolism of fat, it also is associated with a decrease in fat storage.
1,000 mg of Fabenol Max™ Phaseolus vulgaris L. - The extract from the white kidney bean is generically known as phaseolamin, though it is more commonly referred to as a "starch blocker." This "blocking" effect is due to phaseolamin's ability to reduce the activity of an enzyme known as alpha amylase, which is involved in starch breakdown and sugar absorption. When less alpha amylase enzyme is available, there is a greater potential for more carbohydrates (primarily starchy carbohydrates) to be excreted from the body instead of being assimilated into sugars and stored as body fat. This effect may also support healthy blood sugar levels.
The research - Raspberry ketone & Phaseolus vulgaris L.
- A ten-week study using mice fed a high-fat diet showed that the mice given raspberry ketone gained less body fat than the mice in the control group. In addition, a significant increase in norepinephrine-induced lipolysis was noted, and is believed to be the mechanism for the loss of weight in the mice supplemented with raspberry ketone.
- In another study, mice supplemented with raspberry ketone showed an increase in fatty acid oxidation and a reduction in fat accumulation. Researchers attribute this to a marked increase in adiponectin in the raspberry ketone-supplemented subjects.
Phaseolus vulgaris L.
- Weight-loss effects - In one 30-day study, subjects supplementing with Phaseolus vulgaris L. lost an average of nearly 6.5 lbs. in 30 days, compared to those on a placebo who lost just a fraction over 0.75 of a pound.
- Starch-blocking effects - In a review of three studies, researchers found that subjects who used a specific Phaseolus vulgaris L. supplement absorbed, on average, 66% less starch as compared to those who did not.
With the help of Phytolean, your resolution to lose weight and keep it off is no longer an annual unfulfilled New Year's promise, but a reality. We have no doubt whatsoever that if you use Phytolean consistently, you will get lean and stay lean. No gimmicks, no hype, just results . . . real results that will benefit your athletic performance and, more importantly, your overall health. That's our unconditional guarantee to you, so order a supply of Phytolean and give it a thorough test. It's safe, natural, and its effectiveness will blow you away. HN