Forum

Athlete Education Series - Now online!

The Forum for Endurance Athletes

Athlete Education Series - Now online!

Postby steve-born » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:37 pm

You asked for it, you got it! Our most current Athlete Education Series pieces are now available online in both PDF and HTML formats. In each AES you'll find more detailed information on a specific product; we believe you'll find each of them to be an excellent information resource!

Check it out at http://www.hammernutrition.com/knowledg ... on-series/ and revisit often as we will be updating frequently (usually weekly or every other week).

Sincerely -

Steve
Steve Born
Fueling Expert
Event Sponsorship Coordinator
www.hammernutrition.com
steve-born

Re: Athlete Education Series - Now online!

Postby tjnieman » Sat May 01, 2010 4:24 pm

I really like these articles, as they provide some good detail on the products. Also, I find these to be great articles to send to my riding buddies as a way to educate them on the products and their value. Thanks for producing them.
tjnieman

Postby Dan Forbes » Mon May 03, 2010 12:52 pm

Steve, does this mean that we will stop receiving the home mailings? I was just curious because I wouldn't mind it being that I have the current "guide" and current dosage manual(s) from your website. It could at least save you some paper and expense.... Just a thought if I haven't already missed a discussion on this.
Dan
Dan
Race Director of the Rat Snake, tribute race to Dr. Ken Stalter
http://www.theratsnake.com/
Dan Forbes

Postby steve-born » Mon May 03, 2010 5:25 pm

Hello Dan -

The online versions are for information purposes only; they won't have any of the special offers that kind of text in them. Now, you can request to receive either Endurance News (our magazine), the Athlete Education Series (with promotional information included), or both via email. Go to this link on our website...

http://www.hammernutrition.com/resources/sign-up/

... entire your email address and click on the "GO" button.

From there you will be taken to a sign-up page located on the ConstantContact website, who distributes the email on behalf of Hammer Nutrition. On that page you can choose to receive either Endurance News, Athlete Education Series pieces, or both via email.

If you do sign up for the email version of Endurance News, the Athlete Education Series mailings, or both, you will still need to be taken off the print mail list on our database. So if you want to discontinue receiving printed material via snail mail and receive it via email instead, you will need to contact one of our Client Support staff members to be removed from the print mail list.

To do this, simply email support@hammernutrition.com or call us at 800-2336-1977
Steve Born
Fueling Expert
Event Sponsorship Coordinator
www.hammernutrition.com
steve-born

Return to Endurance Forum