Forum

Compex usage questions

Compex usage questions

Postby super80 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:10 pm

Hi,

I recently purchased the Compex sport Elite and really like it a lot so far. I have two questions.

1) Regarding biceps, can you stimulate BOTH arms simultaneously, or just one arm at a time? The electrode placement guide shows a picture of a single electrode cable being used on ONE arm only.

2) According to the electrode placement guide, the bicep only utilizes a single electrode cable, so does this mean that you only have to plug in the utilized cable into the unit? In other words, do you still have to plug in the other electrode cables to the unit even if they aren't being used in the current program?

Thanks in advance,
Vic
super80

Re: Compex usage questions

Postby casey-becker » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:20 pm

Hi Vic,

I am pleased to hear that you are enjoying your EMS unit and the benefits that it can provide for you! Getting right to your questions:

1. You can absolutely stimulate both arms at the same time. You need two lead cables to accomplish this task; one for each arm.

2. Short answer, yes. You only need to plug in the lead cables that will be utilized for the particular muscle(s) you are training. It is not necessary to plug in any cables that you will not be using.

Let us know if you have any other questions and/or feedback!

Casey
casey-becker

Postby super80 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:39 pm

Many thanks for your reply!
super80

Postby casey-becker » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:30 pm

Hi Vic,

No troubles at all! Keep us posted on your progress!

Casey
casey-becker

Return to Electrical Muscle Stimulation