Forum

PSA caps

The Forum for Endurance Athletes

PSA caps

Postby PowerGoat » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:11 pm

Hi Group,

After staying between 2.4 and 3 for years, my 74-year old dad's prostate number just doubled from 3 to 6 since his last visit. Can the PSA caps bring that down? What exactly do they do inside the body? Would taking PSA caps be okay--or a good thing to do--if cancer is already present there?

Thank you.
PowerGoat

Re: PSA caps

Postby levi-hoch » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:52 pm

Hey PowerGoat,

I thought you might like to read this AES mailer on PSA Caps that gives two examples of people who have lowered their PSA scores substantially by taking PSA Caps, including one case where the subject experienced a 25% - 1 point reduction in his PSA scores. http://www.hammernutrition.com/mailers/ ... /PSA10.pdf

I also just recently received the following testimonial from a client who has had impressive results from taking PSA Caps:

Riding my bike for years and at age 56 my PSA numbers have climbed from 1.0 to 3.9. This elevation concerned me since the normal rates are 0-4 count. I read testimonies from the Hammer Endurance magazine about PSA capsules and ordered several bottles. I took the recommended 2 capsules per day most of the time for 7 months. After another concerned PSA blood test the count dropped from 3.9 to 3.6. This was outstanding news from my primary physician! However keep in mind all you riders out there you should still seek the advice from a specialized urologist on any elevated PSA counts. I highly recommend PSA capsules for athletes and men over 50 years old. Happy Hammer Nutrition PSA User -Tim G.

I don't know that it would be harmful for someone with existing prostate cancer to take PSA Caps but it would be worth consulting your physician first for their insight.

I hope this was helpful, please let me know if you have additional questions or concerns.

Regards,
Levi
levi-hoch

Return to Endurance Forum