Forum

Leg pain and performance decline

The Forum for Endurance Athletes

Leg pain and performance decline

Postby scoob02 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:31 pm

I started using endurance amino and anti fatigue caps about a month ago and within the last week or so I have been experiencing a lot of leg pain/ cramping. Has there been any past knowledge of this in the past. I'm not saying it's the supplements but would like to know if it's a possibility. I ride 5 days a week about 10-12 hrs weekly doing structured intervals and some racing. I haven't done anything differently in the last month training wise. I always use heed and recoverite as I have forever. 2 scoops an hour of heed an hour for my 150lb bag of bones.

I just can't seem to hit my normal power output because my legs feel like lead, are tight, and ache. I can't seem to recover has i have. I never experienced this before in all my riding. Can it be the above supplements or should I be taking them to treat my pain. As you can see I'm trying to explain my recent turn in performance and the supplements are only one part.

I would love to hear any feedback or knowledge you may have. Btw, how do you search these forums? Everything I search for says there are too many results. Its driving me nuts. Is there a secret? It shouldn't be this hard.

Thanks, Patrick
scoob02

Return to Endurance Forum