Forum

Suggested Usage on Tissue Rejuvenator

The Forum for Endurance Athletes

Suggested Usage on Tissue Rejuvenator

Postby HammerRob » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:33 pm

I've always used Tissue Rejuvenator in the past as part of my daily supplements and now have to take it more of it more often because an old back injury is starting to speak up again.

The label says to take 4 capsules once or twice daily during periods of injury.

Just curious .. what is the maximum dosage one could take. It may seem like an odd question but is 4 capsules 3 times a day too much ? I do see a chiropractor and that does help as well.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Rob
HammerRob

Re: Suggested Usage on Tissue Rejuvenator

Postby steve-born » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:28 am

Hello Rob -

Off hand, I can't think of anything in the Tissue Rejuvenator formula that could cause any issues (aside from potential stomach distress) if one were to take a dose of 12 capsules daily (4 capsules, 3 times daily). I have personally not heard of any athlete needing that much; everyone who has ever contacted me regarding their use of TR has said that 4 capsules twice daily works really well. Again though, when I look at the formula I don't see anything in there that would cause "overdoing it" type of problems if one were to take up to 12 capsules daily. My suggestion is to start with 4 capsules twice daily and see how that works. If you feel that you need more, I'd suggest you do a 4-4-2 amount (total of 10 capsules a day) before kicking it all the way up to 12 capsules a day (a 4-4-4 amount).

Also, if inflammation is an issue, I think that the use of fish oil supplements would be very helpful. Among their many benefits, fish oils have anti-inflammation properties... I routinely suggest their usage along with TR. We sell a really good fish oil product, the Carlson Norwegian Salmon Oil product (http://www.hammernutrition.com/products ... il.so.html).

I hope this helps.

Sincerely -

Steve
Steve Born
Fueling Expert
Event Sponsorship Coordinator
www.hammernutrition.com
steve-born

Return to Endurance Forum