Forum

Recoverite usage instructions

The Forum for Endurance Athletes

Recoverite usage instructions

Postby rbrnut » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:22 pm

Did the usage instructions change for Recoverite? I used to get it in the big plastic container and thought it was 2 scoops in 8-12 ounces of water. Now my local source carries the new packaging and I noticed that the instructions are recommending 4-8 ounces of water and number of scoops based on weight. As well the "Little Red Book" reflects the latter. Just thought I would check.
rbrnut

Re: Recoverite usage instructions

Postby levi-hoch » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:43 am

Dear rbrnut(please post your name on future posts),

Good question, we actually did update the labels and usage suggestions on our products recently. In the case of Recoverite, instead of labeling it with a generic 2 scoop serving size, we listed more efficient weight specific doses. Some lighter athletes may not need the full 2 scoop serving whereas a 200+ pound athlete could actually do better with 3-4 scoops. Mixing Recoverite in less water improves the taste for most athletes. If you like the taste and consistency of Recoverite in more water then feel free to add more.

It's the same product, just improved labeling. Does this answer your question? Please let me know if you'd like further assistance.

Regards,
Levi
levi-hoch

Return to Endurance Forum