Forum

new Endurolytes capsule size

The Forum for Endurance Athletes

new Endurolytes capsule size

Postby maryka » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:15 pm

Tried to post this earlier, but it didn't show up. Are the posts all moderated now?

Just wondered about the new size and colour of Endurolytes in the newly-branded packaging. They are now smaller and less white, at least mine are. They look a lot more like Anti-fatigue caps now, which is a shame as telling them apart is going to be difficult.

What's the reason for the change?

cheers,

Maryka
maryka

Re: new Endurolytes capsule size

Postby steve-born » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:43 am

Hello Maryka -

The Endurolytes product is now being made by our local manufacturer who, to my understanding is using less filler/flow agents in the product, thus allowing the contents to fit into a smaller capsule. The formula hasn't changed in the slightest, however... it's still the exact same product nutrient-wise.

Sincerely -

Steve

P.S. Check out my blog post, "Capsule carrying made easier" at http://www.hammernutrition.com/blog/?s= ... &loc=en_US as I think it will help make the process of carrying a variety of Hammer products a lot easier.
Steve Born
Fueling Expert
Event Sponsorship Coordinator
www.hammernutrition.com
steve-born

Re: new Endurolytes capsule size

Postby maryka » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:30 am

Steve, thanks for the reply. Just wanted to clarify that there was nothing weird with the batch of Endurolytes I got. Here in the UK we've only just gotten the newly-packaged stuff so it was the first time I'd seen the new size of capsule.

On a similar note, I see the Seat Saver is now in a tube instead of a jar. I must say I preferred the jar for ease of use, especially now that the warm weather is causing the ingredients to separate a little. Just in case you were considering going back to the jar, here's my vote!

cheers,

Maryka
maryka

Return to Endurance Forum