Forum

compex strength and explosive strength

compex strength and explosive strength

Postby basketball3 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:38 am

What`s the difference between the explosive strength and the strength program? Which is better to use if I want to increase my vertical leap, leg strength, and speed ? Lastly how many times a week should it be used on the quads and calves in order to get the maximun benefit.
basketball3

Re: compex strength and explosive strength

Postby levi-hoch » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:37 am

Check out the *Compex Program Guide* for definitions of different programs and what they're intended for. I think both programs would be helpful to you, maybe try rotating through them so you get some training from both programs. Start at level one on each program spending 2 weeks on each level before moving on to level two in each program. Allow 48 hours between EMS training sessions on any given muscle group. If you want to train your quads 1 day and calves the next, you can rotate through them so you're not training the same muscle group 2 days in a row. Run Active Recovery daily to help maintain muscle memory you've trained using Strength and Explosive Strength and to expedite recovery.

I would also like to remind you that we do offer *EMS Consultations* with EMS expert Jim Bruskewitz and it would be worth your while to purchase one of these consultations so Jim can give you a personalized recommendation on how to use the Compex most efficiently to enhance your performance.

Regards,
Levi
levi-hoch

Return to Electrical Muscle Stimulation