Forum

Compex innoperative

Compex innoperative

Postby SProboscis » Thu May 13, 2010 1:20 pm

I have a Compex Mi-sport 500. A couple of months ago it started displaying "check waiting for RS" when I plug it in to charge the batteries. Thats it, it wont do anything else. To date I have received no replies from Compex EU or Compex USA to help me figure out if my unit is DOA, or repairable or what. I am on my third Compex unit, and unfortunately it seems that over the past 10 years customer service has become about non existant. Was hoping somebody here had any ideas. Thanks.
SProboscis

Re: Compex innoperative

Postby jason-keister » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:20 am

Hello,

We're sorry you are having trouble with your Compex device. Please note that it is a European model that is not sold or supported in the US. We have no ability to repair or warranty "grey market" devices. In my experience this error indicates the connection between the machine and the battery is no good. A new battery might resolve the issue, but no guarantee. We can assure you that if you bought a US unit from us, it would be fully warrantied for 3 years and you would receive prompt and courteous service at all times. If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Regards,

Jason
jason-keister

Return to Electrical Muscle Stimulation