Forum

New to Electrostimulation

New to Electrostimulation

Postby mo1536 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:24 pm

Hello,

Im new to electrostimulation. I notice that theres a lot of information out there pertaining to this type of stuff. But I was wondering if anyone could help me in deciding which type of device to get. If i'm not mistaken the two top ones right now is Compex and Globus.

Which one would you advise me to get and how come? Please help me!!!

Oh and by the way... I would be using it for endurance (running,jogging), and muscle building (strength, definition, small and large muscles), and also recovery.

I would greatly appreciate anyone and everyone's opinion.

Thank you for all your help.
mo1536

Re: New to Electrostimulation

Postby jason-keister » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:48 pm

Hello Mo1536,

In future posts please post your name so we know who we're speaking to. Both Compex and Globus make similar devices that will accomplish the same end goals. Currently we at Hammer are selling the Globus units, and we do offer some additional perks for those who purchase a unit from us, including some free pads, free 3 day shipping and unlimited support from our experts to help guide you and help you get the most out of your unit. There is a ton of info regarding EMS and Globus on our site here:

http://www.hammernutrition.com/knowledg ... knowledge/

as well as on the Globus site here:

http://www.globuscorporation.com/por/index.asp

If you're looking to perform workouts that will help you build strength, you will want to look at either a Premium Sport or Sport + unit as these are the units that will have the programs you need to build strength. If you have any additional questions, or if you just would like to chat with someone about EMS, feel free to give me a call here at Hammer anytime and ask for me.

Regards,

Jason
jason-keister

Return to Electrical Muscle Stimulation