"MASTER SWIMMER" REWARDS PROGRAM
Thank you for your interest in signing up for the Hammer Nutrition “Master Swimmer” Rewards Program. Hammer Nutrition rewards athletes who race in our logo gear, use our fuels and supplements in training and racing, and celebrate their hard work on the podium with a "victory pose" in their Hammer logo gear with cash and product compensation.
2013 U.S. Masters Swimming Spring National Championship
IU Natatorium, Indianapolis, Indiana
May 9-12, 2013
2013 Marriott U.S. Masters Swimming Summer National Championship
Marguerite Aquatics Center, Mission Viejo, California
August 7-11, 2013
2013 SPMS Short Course Meters Championships
Dec 6-8, 2013
1st place in age group- $200 Product Credit or $100 Cash**
2nd placein age group - $100 Product Credit or $50 Cash**
3rd place in age group- $50 Product Credit or $25 Cash**
**SPECIAL NOTE: Payouts will be provided for three races only at each of these meets. Therefore, if you are competing in more than three races at these three eligible meets, you may select your top three results for “Master Swimmer” Rewards Program payout consideration.
Additional rewards can be earned by achieving any of the following:
- National Record – an additional $50 product credit or cash
- World Record – an additional $100 product credit or cash
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
In order to qualify for these rewards, each athlete must do the following:
- Agree to compete in a Hammer Nutrition swim cap and wear Hammer Nutrition removable tattoos on each deltoid/bicep.
- Agree to have photos taken by a Hammer Nutrition staff member or representative of you wearing and displaying your medal(s) draped over your neck, with Hammer Nutrition logos (swim cap, removable tattoos) visible.
- If a Hammer Nutrition staff member or representative is not present at a particular event, you agree to submit high resolution (1 MB+) photos of you wearing and displaying your medal(s) draped over your neck. Ideally, these photos should show you wearing both the Hammer Nutrition swim cap and removable tattoos (both visible as much as possible), and standing on the podium, if possible. However, if a podium shot is not available, high resolution photos of you wearing a Hammer Nutrition casual wear shirt, and displaying your medal(s) draped over your neck, these photos will most likely qualify.
- Low resolution (less than 1 MB), copyright-protected, or event sponsored photos are not usable by our web or publishing departments and will not qualify.
- Do not submit pictures from event photographers (Brightroom, ASI, etc.), even if you have purchased your photo package. Unless you specifically purchase "commercial rights" to the images, we can't use them!
- Be cautious, as many cellphone pictures are not of suitable quality.
- Hammer Nutrition reserves the right to decline payouts if the photos you provide are deemed unusable by Hammer Nutrition.
- If photos are not taken by a Hammer Nutrition staff member, please submit all photos for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide a short testimonial about your use of Hammer Nutrition fuels and supplements.
- All product credit rewards are redeemed at retail prices, regardless of sponsorship support.
This program cannot be combined with any other Hammer Nutrition promotional events or HammerBuck$ program.
Follow these steps to earn your “Master Swimmer” Rewards:
- Visit the Hammer Nutrition booth at the USMS event before your races begin.
- Complete the Hammer Nutrition “Master Swimmer” Rewards Program application at the meet. Be prepared to provide the details of each race you will swim, including event number, heat, and lane. This application will also require your signature authorizing Hammer to use your photo, race information, testimonials, etc., for its publications.
- Make sure you have your Hammer Nutrition swim cap and removable Hammer Nutrition tattoos applied for each race.
- Fuel Right and Swim Fast!
Hammer Nutrition only supports qualified athletes and reserves the right to refuse an athlete for any reason, including failure to provide true or complete information, or failure to use a respectful demeanor when communicating with Hammer Nutrition staff.